MoontoGround

Dec 13, 2017
1.02 is out
Game v1.02 Update
An updated version of the game is now online.
Fixed a few minor UI visual issues in the game and some CGs that were not properly displayed in the DLC.

You have to delete all the folders except the plugin folder, you also have to delete the censored files to lighten the weight of the game and the game already comes with the crack without loader.exe
Every link on that page it either broken or trying to bypass anti-virus am I missing something?

Hentaifan222

Dec 31, 2020
Get an adblocker and click any of the links under "Server 2", you'll get practically direct access to the links (I personally suggest Doodrive)
it just keeps trying to make me download a media fire link which is sketchy as fuck also 28mb which im like 99.99999% sure that isnt enough for the game

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
it just keeps trying to make me download a media fire link which is sketchy as fuck also 28mb which im like 99.99999% sure that isnt enough for the game

(has part 1)

(has part 2, 3 and 4)

Here, since you're so overly cautious, and also don't apparently know how to get an adblocker and other tools.

This took me about 4-5 minutes through ad link stuff.

ghostav

Feb 9, 2020
Made a version where all non English (and censored) stuff is removed. I didn't test for long. Also probably better not to try to switch languages :KEK:

Win [6,73 GB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
i know this might sound dumb but what do you mean by censored stuff ?

Hentaifan222

Dec 31, 2020
(has part 1)

(has part 2, 3 and 4)

Here, since you're so overly cautious, and also don't apparently know how to get an adblocker and other tools.

This took me about 4-5 minutes through ad link stuff.
thank you also i do have adblocker i just kept getting stuck here the timer would run down but nothing would change, the links would all go to the media fire link below and it was just sketchy as fuck. unless i am legit just misunderstanding something i dont know how you got the files lol 1727002051472.png 1727002104052.png

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes