Feb 2, 2022
Just tried again and it's still not working, idk if im the dumb one here or something lol. Here's what im doing, in this order:
> download the game from ryuugames' links (i found doodrive to be the most effective here)
> download the attached save on the website
> extract the game and start it
> save folder was created
> send the contents of the save in AppData\Roaming\Milkfactory\oppai_ero_suc_academy
> start the game again
> Extra menu still locked
perhaps im missing a step or something, please do tell if you know

WAIT I THINK I FOUND THE PATH remember i said appdata/roaming/Goldberg SteamEmu Saves/0 for oppai ero save path the oppai suc path is in the game folder where EXE game is SO GAME FOLDER/0 if you saw a 0 folder that is where the saves are everyone i found the PATH file

Feb 2, 2022
Make sure to check which is the path configured for your copy of the game...
WAIT I THINK I FOUND THE PATH remember i said appdata/roaming/Goldberg SteamEmu Saves/0 for oppai ero save path the oppai suc path is in the game folder where EXE game is SO GAME FOLDER/0 if you saw a 0 folder that is where the saves are everyone i found the PATH file

Feb 2, 2022
BUT if anyone have time and patient the start from over then provide 100 save with the path file i told you right now use your 100 save files to see if there is anything new for v1.02 like art and animations etc.

Oct 8, 2017
BUT if anyone have time and patient the start from over then provide 100 save with the path file i told you right now use your 100 save files to see if there is anything new for v1.02 like art and animations etc.
Instead of spamming the thread like an ape, how about you read the posts?

Patch notes: Fixed a few minor UI visual issues in the game and some CGs that were not properly displayed in the DLC.

Feb 2, 2022
Instead of spamming the thread like an ape, how about you read the posts?

Patch notes: Fixed a few minor UI visual issues in the game and some CGs that were not properly displayed in the DLC.
i mean the 100 save files are old like v1.0 so i thought those cgs will not display so i wanted someone to send screenshot of them showing that is why i said experiment here

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
i mean the 100 save files are old like v1.0 so i thought those cgs will not display so i wanted someone to send screenshot of them showing that is why i said experiment here
before this was not there
capture 60.png
If you use the unpacked crack a few pages back, the saves are created in the same folder
capture 61.png
and as you can see it is the updated version
capture 62.png

Regarding the saves, I always use my own when playing the game itself, remember that to unlock the extra tab in the start menu to access the gallery you have to unlock all the scenes and that includes the one for luxual 2, which unlocks itself after two hours of play which is the first screenshot of the post and is part of the dlc

Last edited:
Feb 2, 2022
View attachment 3996094
If you use the unpacked crack a few pages back, the saves are created in the same folder
View attachment 3996095
View attachment 3996098

Regarding the saves, I always use my own when playing the game itself, remember that to unlock the extra tab in the start menu to access the gallery you have to unlock all the scenes and that includes the one for luxual 2, which unlocks itself after two hours of play which is the first screenshot of the post and is part of the dlc
yeah you are right using the normal updated exe is fine too if you know where 0 folder is which i told everyone

theunderlord

Mar 24, 2021
View attachment 3996094
View attachment 3996095
View attachment 3996098

Yeah that option worked, although the English translation doesn't work anymore for some reason when i use the cracked executable, it's not a big deal to me but it's worth knowing

Feb 2, 2022
Yeah that option worked, although the English translation doesn't work anymore for some reason when i use the cracked executable, it's not a big deal to me but it's worth knowing
what do you mean there is no English i mean i only used cracked EXE on v1.0 but for v1.02 i use the normal updated official EXE that if you look at the date its 8/30 and if you delete everything in appdata and your game folder to fresh install v1.02 you should still get 0/REMOTE folder in your game folder without crack EXE you can do everything you want with 0/remote folder add 100 save or anything you want

Feb 2, 2022

also i remember somehere posted a 100 save files i use his save a lot for this game on ryuugames site the 100 save is from 8/1 date but the guy im saying is from 8/12 date so i used his saves

theunderlord

Mar 24, 2021
also i remember somehere posted a 100 save files i use his save a lot for this game on ryuugames site the 100 save is from 8/1 date but the guy im saying is from 8/12 date so i used his saves
Well, putting the save in the 0/Remote folder works but it still removes the translation.. This is getting confusing af lol

fakdaso

Sep 10, 2024
I am a simple man.

I see Milk Factory, I click download.

Best booba in the business.
Hi, do you know how I can run this game? I opened the downloaded content using WinRAR, but I don't know what to do next. I only have a file with an icon named hsuc. When I tried to run it, it told me that I need to have Steam running, but I already have Steam open.

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Hi, do you know how I can run this game? I opened the downloaded content using WinRAR, but I don't know what to do next. I only have a file with an icon named hsuc. When I tried to run it, it told me that I need to have Steam running, but I already have Steam open.
Use Loader.exe to launch it instead.

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes