volkov

Aug 8, 2016
Had a quick look in the files, there's a futa girl in the game with a male on futa scene. Early days so far so i'll be monitoring that. Other scenes that caught my eye is bikini beach volleyball...bouncy!
Saw this scene and honestly it felt weird, narrative wise anyway. The futa character should have been
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Had a quick look in the files, there's a futa girl in the game with a male on futa scene. Early days so far so i'll be monitoring that. Other scenes that caught my eye is bikini beach volleyball...bouncy!
Thanks! How much tentacle content is there?

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Is it tentacle + female or is it all futa?
I only found the one scene of futa and it's male on futa, the rest are presumably vanilla content and tentacles. I didn't look too deep I'm waiting for more stuff with the futa. I'd suggest playing the game yourself at this point.

JoleenStar

Sep 29, 2017
I tried playing this game - But between there being no skip text button and it being super slow--- Not to mention the writer trying to make a joke every 5 minutes. It's pretty obnoxious to play.

animals97

Mar 9, 2018
Yeah this game requires patience, but beat the story once "which is fairly short" and you unlock skipping for already seen dialogue. I've since beaten the game 5? times and haven't seen any futa. Tried various different options for finding all scenes and have been met with nothing new. Also FUCK the volleyball mini-game its not even skippable and I cannot fail it to see what happens.

Minipax84

Sep 26, 2017
After playing this game and getting no real scenes I'm just going to wait for a walkthrough. Absolutely not worth bothering with twice even with the new skip text option.

Yeah this game requires patience, but beat the story once "which is fairly short" and you unlock skipping for already seen dialogue. I've since beaten the game 5? times and haven't seen any futa. Tried various different options for finding all scenes and have been met with nothing new. Also FUCK the volleyball mini-game its not even skippable and I cannot fail it to see what happens.
I've failed and nothing happens; it's a super slow, annoying minigame with no consequences. On each and every level the opposite of what one ought to have in a game.

ItakoMango

May 14, 2020
Got 3 endings (bad, Rika, Angela), but I have no clue how to even get the final ending. I bet the extra scenes might be with
since some people are saying there's a male on futa scene which I haven't seen at all.

Can anyone do a guide all I get is the same bad ending
Cribbed these from the Steam discussion forums.

Rika:
- Pick "Yes" when Rika asks if you believe in horoscopes
- Pick "Someone else" when Angy & Ela ask who you prefer
- Answer "Yes" when Demonia asks you if you like the girl with red hair
- Remove the tape (doesn't actually do anything, but hey, boobies)

Angela:
- Answer with "not at all, in fact" for the first question she asks
- Answer with the "I'm sure they will rescue us soon..." option
- Pick "Angela" when Angy & Ela ask who you prefer
- Choose "Resist" when you have the option to smush your face in Angela's rack
- Win the first beach volleyball match
- Choose "kiss her" when you're out on the beach
- Choose the "actually, you lost weight" option**

**I don't know if this is truly a factor, but I'd recommend to save before it if you do another choice. Considering how options 1 & 3 led me to a bad ending somehow, just choose option 2.

Angela's ending was apparently meant to be easier if you had save data for the last game. There's also another ending that I've yet to see, so I might update this if I find a way. Hopefully someone else can!

hvarbo

Jul 10, 2018
Got 3 endings (bad, Rika, Angela), but I have no clue how to even get the final ending. I bet the extra scenes might be with
since some people are saying there's a male on futa scene which I haven't seen at all.

Cribbed these from the Steam discussion forums.

Rika:
- Pick "Yes" when Rika asks if you believe in horoscopes
- Pick "Someone else" when Angy & Ela ask who you prefer
- Answer "Yes" when Demonia asks you if you like the girl with red hair
- Remove the tape (doesn't actually do anything, but hey, boobies)

Angela:
- Answer with "not at all, in fact" for the first question she asks
- Answer with the "I'm sure they will rescue us soon..." option
- Pick "Angela" when Angy & Ela ask who you prefer
- Choose "Resist" when you have the option to smush your face in Angela's rack
- Win the first beach volleyball match
- Choose "kiss her" when you're out on the beach
- Choose the "actually, you lost weight" option**

**I don't know if this is truly a factor, but I'd recommend to save before it if you do another choice. Considering how options 1 & 3 led me to a bad ending somehow, just choose option 2.

Angela's ending was apparently meant to be easier if you had save data for the last game. There's also another ending that I've yet to see, so I might update this if I find a way. Hopefully someone else can!
The final ending is the Dan Dan/ Jimmy Ending. I've used your walkthough to get the other endings and I think that you always get the Jimmy protagonist part when you don't get the bad ending.

As to how get the Dan Dan ending I think that the only choices that matter is telling her that if she mates with you she might make babies with pointy ears like yours (not sure that one matters) and when you meet her in the beach go with the second option of "Letting him put his... "pis-pis"... inside of you.", and then say "Of course. Love is love!"

After a bit more testing you must also tell her to come with you. It shouldn't matter if you tell her to come because you'll be there for her or because she'll find lots of things funny in your culture, just don't say that she should stay there cause that would lock you out of the sex scene and the ending.

Last edited:

MSG

Jul 4, 2017
waiting for a walktrough... man this game is slow... cant believe there is no skip button in a game with multiple endings...

ItakoMango

May 14, 2020
The final ending is the Dan Dan/ Jimmy Ending. I've used your walkthough to get the other endings and I think that you always get the Jimmy protagonist part when you don't get the bad ending.

As to how get the Dan Dan ending I think that the only choices that matter is telling her that if she mates with you she might make babies with pointy ears like yours (not sure that one matters) and when you meet her in the beach go with the second option of "Letting him put his... "pis-pis"... inside of you.", and then say "Of course. Love is love!"

After a bit more testing you must also tell her to come with you. It shouldn't matter if you tell her to come because you'll be there for her or because she'll find lots of things funny in your culture, just don't say that she should stay there cause that would lock you out of the sex scene and the ending.
Hey man, thanks for solving the last route! Glad I was able to help with the instructions I shared.

Reactions: NavalAsteroid7

hvarbo

Jul 10, 2018
Something else that might save people a lot of time. If you're a completionist like me and plan on playing the game several more times just to see that 99sp scene on volleyball then don't. Not only will you waste hours of your life (since even with the skip button it takes a decent amount of time plus you can lose the minigame even if you choose the best move each turn), but the whole thing is a letdown too. After thinking that Cobra Shot had a decent animation, and wondering if for 99 sp we'd get something like the help of Angy and Ela, nope. Nothing sexy at all. I'll put it in spoilers in case someone really wants to discover it for himself, but again, my advice is don't bother.

Reactions: anon280 and ngz

hotlynkz

Jan 31, 2020
I'm getting errors

7.3.5.606 Android
While running game code:
File "game/scenes/chapter-1/scene4.rpy", line 33, in <module> 1OError: [Ermo 2] No such file or directory: '/storage/75DB-FD45/Download/Oppaidius_Desert_Island-Final/Oppaidius Des
Full traceback:
File "scenes/chapter-l/scene4.rpyc", line 33, in script File "renpy/ast.py". line 914, in execute File "renpy/python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode File "game/scenes/chapter-1/scene4.rpy", line 33, in <module> File "renpy/persistent.py", line 438, in save
IOError: [Enno 2] No such file or directory: '/storage/75DB-FD45/Download/Oppaidius_Desert_Island-Final/Oppaidius Des

ItakoMango

May 14, 2020
Something else that might save people a lot of time. If you're a completionist like me and plan on playing the game several more times just to see that 99sp scene on volleyball then don't. Not only will you waste hours of your life (since even with the skip button it takes a decent amount of time plus you can lose the minigame even if you choose the best move each turn), but the whole thing is a letdown too. After thinking that Cobra Shot had a decent animation, and wondering if for 99 sp we'd get something like the help of Angy and Ela, nope. Nothing sexy at all. I'll put it in spoilers in case someone really wants to discover it for himself, but again, my advice is don't bother.

Thanks for taking that bullet for all of us.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote