4.40 star(s) 9 Votes

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
You said the game is censored when is not, you don't like sluts and you gave the game 1 star because of it, that's against the rules it's like me giving a netorare game 1 because i dislike netorare.
Again you are blind.This game dont have character development.The story and sex scene are ok.But thats it.

• Angry
Reactions: MikeOG

blabbolo

Mar 18, 2019
Again you are blind.This game dont have character development.The story and sex scene are ok.But thats it.
Lol, this game is a nukige man and a kinetic novel, you can't complain about the lack of story in a game that basically is just made to fap and despite it's nature you have character development for both the mc and the fmc, you are calling me blind and yet you are the one who missed many things from the game, what you are doing it's like watching the naked gun and start to complain because the story is not as good as shindler's list. I have no issue with you disliking the game, but the dishonest rewiew irks me a lot.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Lol, this game is a nukige man and a kinetic novel, you can't complain about the lack of story in a game that basically is just made to fap and despite it's nature you have character development for both the mc and the fmc, you are calling me blind and yet you are the one who missed many things from the game, what you are doing it's like watching the naked gun and start to complain because the story is not as good as shindler's list. I have no issue with you disliking the game, but the dishonest rewiew irks me a lot.
For fap?Are you being serious?This game hardly can be fap.And there is no such thing like character development,they straight up want to have sex with the fat guy keep thinking with his dick.Also,dishonest my ass,i already delete that mistake in my review and im not gonna change my decision.

LazyStar

Apr 15, 2021
Anyone have a xp3filter patch ? So i can play this on kirikidroid, cant run without the patch tho :l

TheAlmighty96

Jun 26, 2017
The kind of game to make you put your dick away and just read. Actually really good, it sucks that we don't get anything more past the after story. For a 12 of so hour story this is definitely one of the greats. Wonder if there are any other games with great stories like this.

Krikit

Jul 23, 2017
gallery save if anyone wants......

If you want to search for save data for japanese games, most of them will be available just by searching in japanese name followed by sagaoz
i.e.
バカだけどチンチンしゃぶるのだけはじょうずなちーちゃん sagaoz

after opening sagaoz.net from the result links, press Ctrl+F and paste the same japanese name to get to the data link. make sure that the page is not translated.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Star white

Nov 12, 2021
gallery save if anyone wants......

If you want to search for save data for japanese games, most of them will be available just by searching in japanese name followed by sagaoz
i.e.
バカだけどチンチンしゃぶるのだけはじょうずなちーちゃん sagaoz

after opening sagaoz.net from the result links, press Ctrl+F and paste the same japanese name to get to the data link. make sure that the page is not translated.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Do u have the uncensored CG files of this game ?

Krikit

Jul 23, 2017
Do u have the uncensored CG files of this game ?
Censored/Uncensored depends on game files. Save data doesn't have anything to do with it. Unless there is any uncensored version developed, there won't be any uncensored CG.

4.40 star(s) 9 Votes