4.00 star(s) 49 Votes

ilego

Dec 8, 2018
Full save, here you go, or as full as I was able to make it, so 99% full.
Hey you two. Let's see if we can fix your issues.

You're both on different parts of the story, but if I'm correct, then you should go and explore the station.
Ahsoka should be hiding out and can be found hiding somewhere.

Try exploring the station to see if that worked. If not, let me know and we can try figuring out another way of continueing.
Exiscoming ThingxThe can u help me

ThingxThe

Aug 6, 2017
I don't know if I can offer much help, I don't really remember getting stuck anywhere. It was usually just to grind the different actions untill you got a new outcome which pointed you onward to the next story point. If you need more specific help with something, others can probaly help, but I Imagine they need more information of the problem that you've been presented with.

UnknownPerv

May 14, 2020
android version is unplayable on any newer andriod version 10 (samsung s10+) does not even go to the title screen doesn't matter if i reinstall sharing my error msg since no way to get dev to read
Weird, I have the android version and it works just fine for me, I've even un and reinstalled it twice and it still worked without issues.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Sorry, I haven't checked this thread in a long time. What do you need help with?
Also, here's a link to the walkthrough and a . They may help.
completed game but afraid to read walkthrough in that case that missed something

ilego

Dec 8, 2018
Sorry, I haven't checked this thread in a long time. What do you need help with?
Also, here's a link to the walkthrough and a . They may help.
I appreciate the walkthrough nice to know your still supporting it after release if u know what I mean

Masumi

Mar 16, 2019
found a working port to android by boom313 but the android link on the creators patron is outdated he has version .7a finaly able to play the last version

Curious88

Jul 19, 2020
Anyone know how to save on android? I played through quite a lot of the game and lost my progress because I didnt know how to save

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
What an excellent game, not to grindy, good pace, great story. Would recommendto anyone who likes a corruption game.

Dreamatrix

Aug 11, 2019
I need to ask but which side is the CIS and Republic? Which side is the bad and good? The bird like logo on the left or the red logo(which I find on Google that its the Republic but then again its in Red so I thought its the enemy).

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
I need to ask but which side is the CIS and Republic? Which side is the bad and good? The bird like logo on the left or the red logo(which I find on Google that its the Republic but then again its in Red so I thought its the enemy).
The game is more nuanced than that, indeed it's more nuanced than the Star Wars films. Both sides do some pretty nasty stuff, so there isn't really a "good" side. As the game's intro makes clear, IIRC, your best bet is to try to prevent either side getting the upper hand.

NSoull

Mar 2, 2017
The Republic is a large body of government comprised by dozens of planets. Any organization this big is bound to have corruption. Some governments had more influence and more power than others. On the surface, things ran mostly in a smooth and fair manner, but if you looked under the table, there were underhanded deals being made and small planets were secretly suffering injustices at the hands of some of the stronger and less moral forces within the Republic.
This led, naturally, to discontent.

That is how the CIS, the Separatists, were born. They were an alliance of governments and institutions (Like The InterGalactic Banking Clan) that rose in revolt, wanting to separate themselves and create their own Republic, so to speak. As the war went on, the CIS and the Republic would both do terrible things, although the CIS was painted in a more darker light because of their employment of pirates, slavers and a force comprised mostly of unfeeling droids. Not to mention that the CIS had as much corruption as the Republic.

Is there a good and bad here? Not really. There was corruption in both of them. Both did questionable actions.

If you dont mind the spoilers:

The truth is that both the Republic and the CIS were played by Darth Sidious, the Sith Lord. He was disguised as a Senator of the Republic, and he wanted the CIS to rise to power and challenge the Republic in order to weaken it so he could take power. So he would play both sides. He would make the CIS strong, then he would make the Republic strong, then he would have both of them destroy each other, take over the Republic and use his agents in the CIS to take it down.

So yes, ideally, a status quo where neither the Republic or the CIS gets the upperhand is ideal. If both sides were equally strong, the war would drag out into a cold war and it would be possible to reach an agreement in the future.

Siiri

Jun 12, 2020
I am stuck on Menacing Phantom part 1, I have explored the tunnels 100+ times and all I've found are new collars for Ahsoka. I've completed every other quest except the one where you need to get death sticks and art for Lady Nhemtek. I can't get that to pop either. Have I just been cursed by RNGesus or is there something else I need to do?

Playing on a Mac running Catalina.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I am stuck on Menacing Phantom part 1, I have explored the tunnels 100+ times and all I've found are new collars for Ahsoka. I've completed every other quest except the one where you need to get death sticks and art for Lady Nhemtek. I can't get that to pop either. Have I just been cursed by RNGesus or is there something else I need to do?

Playing on a Mac running Catalina.
tried walkthrough?

Siiri

Jun 12, 2020
tried walkthrough?
The walkthrough just says "follow the story as it goes" which isn't super helpful. I've finished all stroy progression except for Menacing Phantom.

If you're talking about Purity Sins walkthrough, that's over 20 hours long, and looks like it's on an older version of the game. So what happened to her might not even be relevant?

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 49 Votes