4.00 star(s) 50 Votes

Vilh

Dec 5, 2019
heres a weird question how do you add to your storage?i goto visit sector 1 storage and my robot guy says i need at least 100 worth before we can contact potential buyers...so how to add?
i got an unlimited amount of hypermatter BECAUSE hypermater +=999999999
When you go on a smuggling mission and succeed, you can either sell the cargo right away or send it to your storage. When it reaches 100 you can sell it all (higher or at the same price, because of speculation and stuff), but if you have unlimited hypermatter it's just pointless, cause you'll be just getting hypermatter.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
When you go on a smuggling mission and succeed, you can either sell the cargo right away or send it to your storage. When it reaches 100 you can sell it all (higher or at the same price, because of speculation and stuff), but if you have unlimited hypermatter it's just pointless, cause you'll be just getting hypermatter.
cool ok ty and was wondering when you click on console bar thing says something about galactic conflict and then says something about a scan button how do u fix it?also my chick got kidnapped and when i check missions theres a place thats not even on my map how to get her back?another thing i found kinda stupid is repair skill 0 BUT yet i fixed everything ship included and cant upgrade ship anymore so why repair 0 like wtf eh?

Vilh

Dec 5, 2019
cool ok ty and was wondering when you click on console bar thing says something about galactic conflict and then says something about a scan button how do u fix it?also my chick got kidnapped and when i check missions theres a place thats not even on my map how to get her back?another thing i found kinda stupid is repair skill 0 BUT yet i fixed everything ship included and cant upgrade ship anymore so why repair 0 like wtf eh?
The thing about using cheats is that you often break the continuity of the game, so I can't really tell you what to do now. Try to click everywhere, keep exploring the station and all the planets you have abailable, try to speak to everyone multiple times... You'll eventually catch up with the game.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
The thing about using cheats is that you often break the continuity of the game, so I can't really tell you what to do now. Try to click everywhere, keep exploring the station and all the planets you have abailable, try to speak to everyone multiple times... You'll eventually catch up with the game.
when exploring ship,etc do you ever get anything like congrats you have explored entire ship?or do you walk around forever never knowing when you cleared walking around ship?ive talked to droids got rep from pizza guys and made gifts gotten viles
is there a pattern for when ya have to go right/left?or it doesnt matter and eventually you do a full circle regardless ?
kinda pissing me off a bit i need to explorer planets or what ever and everytime i try says need to explorer ship in my head thinkin fuck the ship lol
ive been making doubles for gifts so surely i must of explored ship?and when you salvage bots/droids do they respawn or once ya take them apart they are forever gone?

Last edited:

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
well through a bit of fucking around managed to figure out more codes anyways
repairSkill=999
gunslinger=999
my motto is dont play harder play smarter :D

Vilh

Dec 5, 2019
when exploring ship,etc do you ever get anything like congrats you have explored entire ship?or do you walk around forever never knowing when you cleared walking around ship?ive talked to droids got rep from pizza guys and made gifts gotten viles
is there a pattern for when ya have to go right/left?or it doesnt matter and eventually you do a full circle regardless ?
kinda pissing me off a bit i need to explorer planets or what ever and everytime i try says need to explorer ship in my head thinkin fuck the ship lol
ive been making doubles for gifts so surely i must of explored ship?and when you salvage bots/droids do they respawn or once ya take them apart they are forever gone?
This kind of games require some grade of farming and grinding. If you wan't some advice, start a new game (keep your current game file, if you want to) and play it without cheats. It will probably be more tedious if grinding is not your thing, but there is less likely for you to get lost.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
This kind of games require some grade of farming and grinding. If you wan't some advice, start a new game (keep your current game file, if you want to) and play it without cheats. It will probably be more tedious if grinding is not your thing, but there is less likely for you to get lost.
with or with out cheats id still be lost and when the game becomes more of a headache then it is enjoyable then thats when its time to pack in and this game's enjoyment died with in the first hour for me and i tried for 3 or 4 hours try and push myself further BUT i was no further ahead then what i was when i started out....i came tried and failed and now moving on
thanks for the reply tho i do appreciate it bro ..take care because i care...peace!!!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
you explore until you have solved quests related to exploring and you should try different pathes.

Darrel Caper

Jun 5, 2017
Ending was actual shit. Everything amounted to nothing. I'm glad I never game the dev any money because now I an give it to whoever decides to make a mod that corrects the dogshit ending. I'm surprised the patrons didn't raise more of a fuss in all honesty. Reminds me of Mass Effect 3.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Ending was actual shit. Everything amounted to nothing. I'm glad I never game the dev any money because now I an give it to whoever decides to make a mod that corrects the dogshit ending. I'm surprised the patrons didn't raise more of a fuss in all honesty. Reminds me of Mass Effect 3.
well they had different future paths and spacestation full of jedis etc isn't best possible time to announce that will join smuggler instead continue with republic.

UnknownPerv

May 14, 2020
Anyone know how to save on android? I played through quite a lot of the game and lost my progress because I didnt know how to save
It's very hard to but you have to have dialogue and tap the very bottom right corner of your screen, warning it's going to get pretty annoying.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Doesnt work for me. How do I add it to my game folder?
Rename it " 7-9-LT1.save" and then copy in your "saves" folder. If you don't have such a folder, one will be automatically made the 1st time you save anything in the game. Then, you drop that save file there.

4.00 star(s) 50 Votes