4.00 star(s) 50 Votes

StarCreator

Oct 2, 2017
you can check wt dev posted pages ago but i'm 99.99999999999% sure that no 2nd ending. since even when she's in love with mc she still leaves so that makes 2nd ending pretty impossible.
That’s what I thought since I finished the game a while back. It’s truly a tragedy. :(

the1396

Aug 2, 2019
any saves with all outfits? i missed some seasonal ones would love to get.
or alt the codes to unlock them.

abeershouvon

Sep 23, 2019
Anyone can tell me where I can find the soundtracks from 'orange trainer'?? The soundtracks from this game are so soothing

StarCreator

Oct 2, 2017
what on earth were you on about, the ending was fine
I was actually quite disappointed with the ending to be honest. I won’t lie - I wanted her all to myself and for her to stay :(
I get the premise that that wouldn’t make sense in the canon...but any aspect of this story would screw up the canon quite a bit. Her staying would have made it all the better. Ranting aside, it was an alright ending nonetheless.

Hey is there a scene viewer/ cg gallery anywhere in the game? Or like, some way to see scenes after you've already progressed her training past that point.
I believe you can repeat scenes on the computer in your bedroom via both the holotape and “checking progress” though I’m not sure after which point this is enabled.

the1396

Aug 2, 2019
what on earth were you on about, the ending was fine
nah i have to agree ending was a complete clusterfuck let down and totally out of character for these types of games. hero getting bent over and fucked so much? your the hero your meant to end on hi note. i hope he learns lesson with his new venture. hate to see totally spies fucked up with a piss poor ending

Reactions: Sole
4.00 star(s) 50 Votes