4.00 star(s) 50 Votes

Kirilios Xian

Sep 29, 2018
yes (as long as you don't try modify stats too high). no actual need for hypermatter since eventually mc has plenty of it besides at endgame but at that point no amount of hypermatter is enuf since it's scripted.

yea this can't be fit to canon anyways since during cw she would been too busy and same thing during rebels.
How high is too high? Does Slut & Social cap at 100 or does it go over 100?

On two playthroughs, completing Crazy Eyes would not only drop her Slut rating down to 36, but it would be locked there until you can progress her Training again.
I have gotten thru Nemthak's Orgy/Party on the station; so disappointed Nemthak herself was not an option. Was hoping either that, or watching Nemthak with Ahsoka would be part of the deal. Used over 20 potions & only got 3 kinds of human girl; no aliens or Nemthak.
Does Nemthak have a lesbian scene with Ahsoka? If so what are the trigger conditions?
Does Nemthak show up as an option in later parties you host?
Is there a Social level where there's the option to have Ahsoka stay with you every night?

So now i am purposefully NOT doing anything to advance the Menacing Phantom, instead resuming her training & making the holos. Presently back up to 40 & 48, and wondering if this is all options unlocked:
OT_screen_day257c.jpg
I figure if it is, i'll just explore how each changes at each Slut & Social level, as well as what happens with Ahsoka at her jobs.
All other quests are completed except for making the 3rd holo.

Which is better for editing variables; unrpa or Save Editor?

Last edited:

Kirilios Xian

Sep 29, 2018
Are death sticks and wine necessary to unlock deeper levels of the other sex scenes, or is each item tied to s single act?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
How high is too high? Does Slut & Social cap at 100 or does it go over 100?

Which is better for editing variables; unrpa or Save Editor?
most likely 100 is limit and if edits it over that then can break game potentially (happens on other games when stat x has been modified too high).

save editor could be better but not sure since don't use unrpa.

Are death sticks and wine necessary to unlock deeper levels of the other sex scenes, or is each item tied to s single act?
death sticks no (she even says that those are bad) and wine maybe.

Kirilios Xian

Sep 29, 2018
Wine triggers the 'Drunk Sex' scene. Repeatable and does not take the whole day.

Death Sticks has 1 scene that was not viewable and so far not repeatable. Seems there's some animations that don't play right; instead you get a black flickering blur with bright colors at the border. Is there a fix for that? After the 'Death Stick' scene, the Psychedelic Lekku appearance option is available in the Medbay.

Since i was near the end, and frustrated that there is little to no progression of Ahsoka's kinkiness past Slut Level 41-43, i played the end, just to see what happened, and which of my guesses were right.

i have to agree the ending felt disappointing. It was well done, but not the ending most players expected or wanted.
Like more than a few mainstream SW games, this is a broken unfinished masterpiece.

i occasionally took breaks from game to jot down my own ideas of what i'd like to add. Maybe as short fiction, maybe as a mod to the game. idk...

i hope Exis revisits this someday. I binged this (game) this week, and i'm thirsty for more!

Last edited:
Reactions: StarCreator

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well you know by now that he is making game from totally spies and there's huge problem with sw-games or games with sw-characters or lookalikes and it's disney's lawyers so better be safe and not to make sw-game or use sw-chars or lookalikes than getting sued to court.

there are 2 other sw-games in making (with real graphics not cartoon) but neither has so far any sw-chars just set on that universe.

Kirilios Xian

Sep 29, 2018
3rd playthrough, got the Nemthak Lap dance and the dancing with another female, but Ahsoka chickened out of the latter.
No luck finding her getting further with Nemthak or fem dancer, so if there is in fact a scene where Ahsoka and Nemthak go further, what are the conditions needed to get it?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
3rd playthrough, got the Nemthak Lap dance and the dancing with another female, but Ahsoka chickened out of the latter.
No luck finding her getting further with Nemthak or fem dancer, so if there is in fact a scene where Ahsoka and Nemthak go further, what are the conditions needed to get it?
you could check video walkthrough to see if there is.

it been while i play this game. this game finish
yes years ago.

Kirilios Xian

Sep 29, 2018
The videos by Purity Sin are Playthroughs, with narration, not Walkthroughs.
IDK if i have the patience to try getting through them.
i am trying a few.

Purity Sin's Playthrough is of a Beta version of the game, not the Finished 1.1 version.
IF there is enough good content in the older versions i may have to try one.
Just going by the thumbnails & titles she adds on the youtube PT, it seems there are or at least were Fetch Quests and more characters. Are Fetch Quests still a thing in 1.1? I ask as Exiscoming's WT had no mention of any.

Last edited:

Kirilios Xian

Sep 29, 2018
Sorry, I haven't checked this thread in a long time. What do you need help with?
Also, here's a link to the walkthrough and a . They may help.
Exiscoming thanks for the WT! I still have some questions though:
Aside from the all too brief recounting of Ahsoka giving a Lap dance to Nemthak, giving a lap dance to a VIP, and helping to train a new slave, are there any scenes where Ahsoka & Nemthak have an actual, all the way Lesbian scene? Does Ahsoka have any other Lesbian scenes? (besides the 1 with Shin)
Are the Fetch Quests and extra characters from beta versions still in the finished 1.1 version?

shakytube

Jul 22, 2019
I searched through this thread if there were more than one endings. The answers I saw were saying that there weren't. But If my memory serves me right I remember that someone said if you don't force Ahsoka to do sexual stuff etc. you can get a good ending. Is this true? Can someone confirm one of my two conclusions?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I searched through this thread if there were more than one endings. The answers I saw were saying that there weren't. But If my memory serves me right I remember that someone said if you don't force Ahsoka to do sexual stuff etc. you can get a good ending. Is this true? Can someone confirm one of my two conclusions?
what good ending? her destiny lies elsewhere than mc's.

you can try to get it by not having sex with her but then you make game's main idea moot.

the1396

Aug 2, 2019
well you know by now that he is making game from totally spies and there's huge problem with sw-games or games with sw-characters or lookalikes and it's disney's lawyers so better be safe and not to make sw-game or use sw-chars or lookalikes than getting sued to court.

there are 2 other sw-games in making (with real graphics not cartoon) but neither has so far any sw-chars just set on that universe.
irony is you point out how is totally spies chars are diff from show (ina fucking good way btw) and he gets really cut about it. he wants them to look like the shitty show version and does not embrace his own epic art style anymore.

4.00 star(s) 50 Votes