4.00 star(s) 50 Votes

StarCreator

Oct 2, 2017
i dunno how often i played the game, i love it, but the ending just plain sucks.
you train someone to be a sexslave, a slut, a protistute,.. and the endresult is,.. see you i am going back to be a jedi?
i mean you allready left canon when you inserted the station with ahsoka and the mc,.. the whole story is alternate universe,.. so why is there no ending that fits the alternate universe?
at least for me it feels as if regardless of what you do, you loose in the end
You’re definitely not alone in this opinion, dude...thinking about what could’ve been. Sad stuff :(

Reactions: deppenjaeger

ilego

Dec 8, 2018
i dunno how often i played the game, i love it, but the ending just plain sucks.
you train someone to be a sexslave, a slut, a protistute,.. and the endresult is,.. see you i am going back to be a jedi?
i mean you allready left canon when you inserted the station with ahsoka and the mc,.. the whole story is alternate universe,.. so why is there no ending that fits the alternate universe?
at least for me it feels as if regardless of what you do, you loose in the end
Thanks u spoiled the ending for someone who never got there

xBreedControl

May 7, 2020
Just a question, but has anyone thought about doing a redo of this game like with some other stuff added on. It would be a nice thing to see.

Viruski

Jul 3, 2020
You’re definitely not alone in this opinion, dude...thinking about what could’ve been. Sad stuff :(
Always the option for a sequel after 66 goes down.
MC has spent the time getting a new black market station and with the help of Ashoka found a new Jedi Order with a 'slightly' different code to the old one.

Reactions: StarCreator

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Always the option for a sequel after 66 goes down.
MC has spent the time getting a new black market station and with the help of Ashoka found a new Jedi Order with a 'slightly' different code to the old one.
after paprika trainer finishes no more parodies.

ericv

Jun 8, 2018
there's been some posts about that. happy searching.
As helpful as that is, I went through "every" post referencing it, and people say its possible but there is no explanation or advice how, just the occasional response like this saying "its been said"

So again, does anyone know how to turn on the button for old art style?

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
Here is a android version for v1.1!

- - - -
I think the Mega link is broken can you reupload it?

4.00 star(s) 50 Votes