4.00 star(s) 50 Votes

datdarnotaku

Apr 11, 2021
Hello
Oh hi there! I didn't realize people still posted in this thread. Yes there is a 1.2 version, but all it does is remove some copyrighted music I forgot to remove at launch. So there's no new content.
PC:
Mega

Mac:
Mega
Hello Exicoming I've recently been working on a storyboard for a SW Text based twine/HTML game idea I had.

I wanted to ask if you know any available coders who is a SW fan and maybe willing to help code in stuff because I don't have a pc atm (using phone to write) because I've been really trying hard to find someone but still no responses to help.
if your not busy irl or on a project and is willing to listen to what my game is about with your experience id even like to hear your opinion

Exiscoming

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2018
Hello

Hello Exicoming I've recently been working on a storyboard for a SW Text based twine/HTML game idea I had.

I wanted to ask if you know any available coders who is a SW fan and maybe willing to help code in stuff because I don't have a pc atm (using phone to write) because I've been really trying hard to find someone but still no responses to help.
if your not busy irl or on a project and is willing to listen to what my game is about with your experience id even like to hear your opinion
Hello there datdarn,

Great to hear that you're going to try and make your own game! I don't know any coders who have the time right now, but you could always check out https://f95zone.to/forums/recruitment-services.117/ to see if there's anyone interested.
If you'd like some feedback, just send me a PM and I'll check it out. (y)

Cobra_007

May 5, 2021
I don't know what I need to do next to unlock kit, I'm way past the first meeting with the hutt. Any help is appreciated.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
No but just after I posted this I got kit on my station. The one thing I didn't do was go to Tatooine.
well good for you but that sounds bug, she's not supposed to know mc before she buys stuff from her.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
w/o digging exis whole patreon page thru where's the link?
there is no digging involved. if you click on patreon you will immediately see "About Exiscoming" which contains the links to download the latest public release of all his games

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
there is no digging involved. if you click on patreon you will immediately see "About Exiscoming" which contains the links to download the latest public release of all his games
well yea but it's bit confusing since no ot mentioned after pt links.

Yutyrannu

Mar 22, 2019
Anyone have the CG imageset? I remember this game a few years ago, but after reading the ending I really don't want to go through the entire game. If someone had the images already, that would be greatly appreciated

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Anyone have the CG imageset? I remember this game a few years ago, but after reading the ending I really don't want to go through the entire game. If someone had the images already, that would be greatly appreciated
rip those yourself.

Lone Dog

Aug 28, 2019
links on first post in this thread are outdated. there is a newer version on patreon v1.2 that is open to the public. do not even need a patreon account to download it.

1. you are railroaded into not noticing the very very obvious betrayal nor the extremely sus movements of the force ghost
2. you lose all your property you have been building up. which includes a freaking star forge that is alone more powerful than the two dominant polities in the galaxy (and the republic stealing it from you is responsible for them suddenly eking out a victory from a certain defeat)
3. you lose all your waifus

then you just fuck off somewhere to become irrelevant as they go on to do canon stuff
moreover this ending could have very easily been averted in several ways.

the ending is absolutely horrible
datdarnotaku
Dont worry, this dev make good games but is horrible with story so xd, well..paprika trainer is grindy as hell tbh and its ending is horrible and rushed too...

User312

Apr 19, 2018
No idea how. Would if I could
You can use this exe to rip it...
At least it works for me...
Not sure where exactly I found it on this site...

To make it work you need to drag and drop the graphics.rpa file of the game onto this exe to get an open with and then it should extract all the pictures into the folder of where the graphics.rpa file is ;)

4.00 star(s) 50 Votes