4.00 star(s) 50 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Yea something about Disney clamping down on Copyright or something, I would've thought it wouldn't have mattered since parodies aren't applicable for copyright but fair enough.
no but it's not worth it to try fighting on it in court.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
datdarnotaku
Dont worry, this dev make good games but is horrible with story so xd, well..paprika trainer is grindy as hell tbh and its ending is horrible and rushed too...
Paprika trainer ending was good. Unlike here where you get utterly shafted, in PT you win and get 2 choices for epilogue, both of which are nice.
Yea something about Disney clamping down on Copyright or something, I would've thought it wouldn't have mattered since parodies aren't applicable for copyright but fair enough.
parodies are legally defended... but the laws are for the peasants not the aristocracy

• Angry
Reactions: Semondemon

Kaustos

Sep 7, 2016
parodies are legally defended... but the laws are for the peasants not the aristocracy
It still has to be from the copyright it's parodying. If he transparently renamed everything it would work, but at that point it would less constricting to just make it an original setting.

Also, the laws are for the peasants.

• Angry
Reactions: Semondemon

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I did but all I have left is the phantom menace quest line to do but I'm still at part 1 even thought some stuff happened with this quest
just keep exploring and trying different options.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Not here it isn't. The changelog in the OP says that 1.1 is "to be added" and there's nothing about 1.2.
blame mods, dev posted differences between 2 versions but mods didn't bother to add it.

content wise same so if you have played 1.1 no need to dl 1.2 which is polishing etc.

Apr 21, 2020
Thanks for the answer both of you.
As to add to the discussion: I have been a life long star wars fan (right up until I saw The Last Jedi in the cinema and died inside) and this game managed to grab me. I agree with many others that the ending is pretty bland. But then, good endings are hard to create. I actually prefer this game over Paprika Trainer. I found the development of the girls to be somewhat lacking (they always complain if they have to break the control of Woohp employees for example).

Furthermore, Ahsoka's descent, or ascent if you prefer that term, felt more fluent to me. As for outfits: there are many more outfits in Paprika trainer, but I only used a few of them. There are dozens of flash games where you can dress up the paprika trio in lots of different clothes, if I wanted to do so I'd play them.
Instead, I play Paprika trainer to corrupt and bond with the girls into working for me so that I can become rich and powerful. The perversion of it all is the whole appeal.
Anyway, going to sleep. Thanks again for the replies, I didn't notice the newer version in the change log

ManSo132

Aug 24, 2021
Who the hell can help with the Bardel mission problem? Restarting 3rd time and same error all the time without using console / cheats.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Who the hell can help with the Bardel mission problem? Restarting 3rd time and same error all the time without using console / cheats.
what error?

post a save, notify dev and maybe you get help.

4.00 star(s) 50 Votes