4.00 star(s) 50 Votes

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
I'm still not able to get kit, I did a mission for her about infiltrating a base to install a tracker on her ship to make it fly back to her, but it failed and now I can't do anything with her

do I have to explore some planet or do some mission to get her before? I already got shin'na

here are my missions

View attachment 49732

maybe I need to upgrade my ship
I never got grease monkey unlocked lol What triggers that mission

datdarnotaku

Apr 11, 2021
So is there a mod or something to have our player model where actual kotor darth revan sith robes cuz that he awsome.
On that note, So ik this is a trainer game but id at least like to see our character actually use a lightsaber or a blaster to fight ya know.
If you look at similar games like four element trainer and jikage rising has fight scenes into game and jikage rising also seems for act 2 delving into territory managment of sort of implementing into that act.
I mean there is alot of potential for this game but to me it kinda looks like the dev got bored and rushed to be done with game to do something else.
All I'm going to suggest if someone does get permission to maybe mod or help make a orange trainer 2 id be willing to maybe help with storyboard ideas and an aid for more lore based things

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
1. mc wears robe early.
2. he hasn't been trained to use lightsaber so he won't use 1.
3. rushed or not this has solid story. mc just wanted his own place for activities not fights.

datdarnotaku

Apr 11, 2021
1. mc wears robe early.
2. he hasn't been trained to use lightsaber so he won't use 1.
3. rushed or not this has solid story. mc just wanted his own place for activities not fights.
I agree and I'm not saying it is not a bad game but they added all this mechanic's that really where misleading and or pointless. And why build just w clubhouse on the Freaking STARFORGE and not use it for its intender purpose idk I guess its just me I just really got kinda 50/50 on the love hate scale with this game.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is there a functional android port. The one I got had 3 errors before it properly opened.
maybe not and that android port was made few android versions ago so working on newer versions is unknown thing.

I agree and I'm not saying it is not a bad game but they added all this mechanic's that really where misleading and or pointless. And why build just w clubhouse on the Freaking STARFORGE and not use it for its intender purpose idk I guess its just me I just really got kinda 50/50 on the love hate scale with this game.
yes dev could have extended game to infinity and add more things but why? mc is smuggler with a goal to amass him a fortune not fight on side of imperium or rebels and fuck some girls/women.

Last edited:

datdarnotaku

Apr 11, 2021
maybe not and that android port was made few android versions ago so working on newer versions is unknown thing.

yes dev could have extended game to infinity and add more things but why? mc is smuggler with a goal to amass him a fortune not fight on side of imperium or rebels and fuck some girls/women.
True but then why bother with all the suspense with the whole random bs with Malak I mean would it not be better story wise to add a plot twist saying that we where somehow either Revan reborn or apart of his bloodline instead of wasting time with adding in a pointless character and dont say he is not because that bull about ashoka turning was all malak doing was kinda BS anyone who played Kotor or knows SW lore in general Know that the Rakata Starforge's where MADE to corrupt into using the Dark side Revan himself was the exception due to him having a unique strong will, thats why Revan never truly fell to the Dark side or was a slave to it.

So we all know a modern Jedi from Clone wars era who where all Dumb AF to literally Try to cut off there emotions where very easy to fall to the Dark side do to them getting the emotional echo of all the deaths in the force so a padawan like ashoka who DOES use her more aggressive and negative emotions should be easy prey for something like the star forge tbh.

That whole fallen Dark side Ashoka to me was a BS add in do to rushing I think instead of actually thinking on his part and just added in Malak cuz he is a cool villian and just needed a main antagonist.

So yeah the MC to me Especially when we as the player know that we ARE force sensitive or at least Force Blind (has potential to use foce but can not actually feel/use force powers) why bother adding in that dialogue with ashoka idk the game like I said just very rushed twords endgame there is room for some better content story wise and maybe a few character to add in like I said this is my opinion and I do like the game its just that I hate when Devs say all these promising things and never follow through do to them forgetting about it or overreaching by having several projects and putting the game on the back of the list

Reactions: Sole and Rexaureus

Invicus

Mar 8, 2019
Is there any way to complete "The Menacing Phantom (Part II)"? I'm kinda stuck there, and I've explored the station at least a few dozen times by now.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is there any way to complete "The Menacing Phantom (Part II)"? I'm kinda stuck there, and I've explored the station at least a few dozen times by now.
check walkthrough (written or youtube).

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
links on first post in this thread are outdated. there is a newer version on patreon v1.2 that is open to the public. do not even need a patreon account to download it.
what on earth were you on about, the ending was fine
1. you are railroaded into not noticing the very very obvious betrayal nor the extremely sus movements of the force ghost
2. you lose all your property you have been building up. which includes a freaking star forge that is alone more powerful than the two dominant polities in the galaxy (and the republic stealing it from you is responsible for them suddenly eking out a victory from a certain defeat)
3. you lose all your waifus

then you just fuck off somewhere to become irrelevant as they go on to do canon stuff
moreover this ending could have very easily been averted in several ways.

the ending is absolutely horrible

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
links on first post in this thread are outdated. there is a newer version on patreon v1.2 that is open to the public. do not even need a patreon account to download it.
w/o digging exis whole patreon page thru where's the link?

datdarnotaku

Apr 11, 2021

1. you are railroaded into not noticing the very very obvious betrayal nor the extremely sus movements of the force ghost
2. you lose all your property you have been building up. which includes a freaking star forge that is alone more powerful than the two dominant polities in the galaxy (and the republic stealing it from you is responsible for them suddenly eking out a victory from a certain defeat)
3. you lose all your waifus

then you just fuck off somewhere to become irrelevant as they go on to do canon stuff
moreover this ending could have very easily been averted in several ways.

the ending is absolutely horrible
Thank you this is another thing I wanted to add my point on about how the dev was rushing, im not to sure if he had other projects at the time or personal reasons.
The reason for this is we all had gotten no updates from dev till what almost a year or at least 8 months before suddenly we got an upload of the final release for thr game and an apology i dont even remember if there even was or an explanation even?
My question to that is Why bother releasing poor quality work instead up updating status as abandoned or canceled most of us would have understood if we where in devs position meaning not wanting to see fans play half ass work if we wanted that we would as ea to make a game a game to leech off us am I right? Lol

Exiscoming

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2018
Exiscoming is there or isn't there ot 1.2?
Oh hi there! I didn't realize people still posted in this thread. Yes there is a 1.2 version, but all it does is remove some copyrighted music I forgot to remove at launch. So there's no new content.
PC:

Mac:

Reactions: FFTW

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i don't check unless this appears on notify list.

anyways thx for clarification.

4.00 star(s) 50 Votes