4.00 star(s) 50 Votes

therantil

Mar 29, 2021
Stuck on Stage II of Orange Flirt, Stage II of Grease Monkey and Stage II of The Menacing Phantom. Have tried everything, but no luck.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Wasnt there another game released on the patreon. It was a 3D version with Ahsoka, it was called Star something.
death star trainer maybe? it got abandoned loooooooooooooooooooooooong ago. not worth to dl last version since THERE IS NO GAME ON THAT.

the1396

Aug 2, 2019
anyone got any saves with all clothes/events unlocked? or even just the cheat commands to unlock past events. annoys me seeing gaps in the wardrobe.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
anyone got any saves with all clothes/events unlocked? or even just the cheat commands to unlock past events. annoys me seeing gaps in the wardrobe.
adjusting computer clock could help. other option is to poke dev and ask.

zenaku82

Jan 22, 2020
Looking at the walkthrough, I see that if I get Ahsoka's slut level over 35 before doing the lightsaber mission, I can get a new title for Ahsoka. Just got it to 30, when I was told there was no more training with the current video. What can i do to raise it higher?

Edit: Also, for a 'completed' game, there are a LOT of WIP spots still.

Last edited:

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
Is there a possible Halloween or Christmas event? Or did those get removed what people said previously?

May 5, 2018
Do all trainers mean you pimp characters out to have sex? Not looking to share. I'm okay with stripping. Do you have to pimp her out to beat the game?

StarCreator

Oct 2, 2017
Do all trainers mean you pimp characters out to have sex? Not looking to share. I'm okay with stripping. Do you have to pimp her out to beat the game?
That’s a pretty good question and I think the answer is that most trainers dabble with the corrupted individual participating in stripping for an audience and the like. I share your non-enthusiasm for sharing in a harem game.

For this one specifically, I don’t recall any of the girls being shipped off to have sex with others but they might still do the light stuff like stripping for a small part of the storyline. For the most part, the girls are yours but the ending could have been better in my opinion.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Typically trainers will have optional whoring. This game followed that tried and true method of letting you the player choose.
I finished this game without whoring out my girls

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
That’s a pretty good question and I think the answer is that most trainers dabble with the corrupted individual participating in stripping for an audience and the like. I share your non-enthusiasm for sharing in a harem game.

For this one specifically, I don’t recall any of the girls being shipped off to have sex with others but they might still do the light stuff like stripping for a small part of the storyline. For the most part, the girls are yours but the ending could have been better in my opinion.
sex with other women and optional sex with guys (when she works as mechanic) but otherwise no unless it happens on club.

Reactions: StarCreator
4.00 star(s) 50 Votes