4.00 star(s) 50 Votes

tigersebel

Aug 12, 2018
I think the War meter is stuck for me. no matter what i do. it's not increasing or decreasing. always stuck at the same position. is there a way to fix this?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I think the War meter is stuck for me. no matter what i do. it's not increasing or decreasing. always stuck at the same position. is there a way to fix this?
what mc does or doesn't do on war things doesn't change anything, it's just there if wants to be pro-republic or pro-imperium missions wise.

Vreejack

Oct 7, 2018
The game no longer seems to work, and shuts down after about a second without opening any windows.
Perhaps the persistent save file is the cause...? Yes, that was it. My save files were located at C:\Users\*name*\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Alien Trainer

Last edited:

DeeVvvv62

Mar 9, 2020
The game no longer seems to work, and shuts down after about a second without opening any windows.
Perhaps the persistent save file is the cause...? Yes, that was it. My save files were located at C:\Users\*name*\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Alien Trainer
So what is solution to this problem? I am facing same problem.

DeeVvvv62

Mar 9, 2020
deleted from orange trainer\game\saves too?
This folder was empty too...

Just to be clear...
I was going to play this game for the first time, I extracted the files, tries to run the game but the game window open for a second and get closed on its own...
I checked both the location where persisent save file supposed to be but those folders were totally empty

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
This folder was empty too...

Just to be clear...
I was going to play this game for the first time, I extracted the files, tries to run the game but the game window open for a second and get closed on its own...
I checked both the location where persisent save file supposed to be but those folders were totally empty
attach log.txt file on your next post and also check that av isn't hijacking game.

4.00 star(s) 50 Votes