4.00 star(s) 50 Votes
May 5, 2018
sex with other women and optional sex with guys (when she works as mechanic) but otherwise no unless it happens on club.
So I got to the point where she works as a mechanic and is about to start give handjobs/blowjobs. Can I avoid this and still complete the game/all missions?

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
So I got to the point where she works as a mechanic and is about to start give handjobs/blowjobs. Can I avoid this and still complete the game/all missions?
It is totally optional. heck I don't even send her to do mechanic work at all.
the jobs you send her on are only there to make money.
the more sexual the job is the more money she makes. I personally refused to allow any whoring during my playthrough and it worked out just fine

Wargefall

Mar 27, 2018
I got to enjoy this game once, now anytime i try to open it, the game refuses to. 0/10
I had this very strange scenario happen to me too. I've been trying to troubleshoot it for days now. The game will play only the first time you open it, after that it just.... doesn't. Cursor spins for a second and that's it. Out of all the Renpy games I have downloaded, this is the only one acting strange.

I played Orange Trainer years ago on a different install of Windows, could have sworn the same thing happened then too.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well 1.1 did open for me many times and sometimes there were days between plays.

Wamuu

Feb 26, 2019
How do you install the save? I downloaded the 99 percent save and i dont know if it worked. I deleted old saves and made sure it was tghe only save but it loaded the saves that are deleted. I cant find where the persistent saves are to delete them

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
How do you install the save? I downloaded the 99 percent save and i dont know if it worked. I deleted old saves and made sure it was tghe only save but it loaded the saves that are deleted. I cant find where the persistent saves are to delete them
Assuming you have a PC you should search there: C:\Documents and Settings\YOURNAME\Application Data\RenPy\game_directory. :)

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I cant find the game folder at all, what the hell
Maybe it's a hidden folder, I'm sorry I would like to help you more, but since i have a Mac that's the best info source I could find, I don't have much experience on how to find it on a PC. :)

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I cant find the game folder at all, what the hell
You need to save once first for that folder to be created.

also I recommend not using that spot. instead go to game folder itself
it should look something like this
Code:
C:\Games\Orange Trainer\Orange_Trainer_1.2-pc\game\saves\
I find that spot far more convenient than the shared and hidden ProgramData directory

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
how that save was named? renpy accepts only normal named saves. what was that saves number aka page and slot numbers?

Wamuu

Feb 26, 2019
You need to save once first for that folder to be created.

also I recommend not using that spot. instead go to game folder itself
it should look something like this
Code:
C:\Games\Orange Trainer\Orange_Trainer_1.2-pc\game\saves\
I find that spot far more convenient than the shared and hidden ProgramData directory
thats the thing when I load the save into the save folder for some reason the persistent saves over ride it. I need to delete the persistent saves somehow.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
thats the thing when I load the save into the save folder for some reason the persistent saves over ride it. I need to delete the persistent saves somehow.
it should be here
Code:
C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\RenPy
username is the username you use for windows login
delete the relevant folder there and it will use the saves inside the game folder instead

Wamuu

Feb 26, 2019
it should be here
Code:
C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\RenPy
username is the username you use for windows login
delete the relevant folder there and it will use the saves inside the game folder instead
I just cant find Orange trainer at all

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
We have a thread here if you have any questions, feedback or requests!
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Reactions: nick148
4.00 star(s) 50 Votes