4.00 star(s) 50 Votes

Manga-fan

Jul 2, 2018
I seem to be stuck looking for the phantom, and can't seem to have sex with Ahsoka anymore. I think I saw all the sex scenes with her.

Manga-fan

Jul 2, 2018
you can summon her or all girls every night unless she succumbed to dark side.
I don't see an option to summon anyone. How do you do it? I also somehow never finished Orange Flirt mission.
EDIT: I'm in Orange Flirt II somehow still. Also, do I ever get to go into sector 6?

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I don't see an option to summon anyone. How do you do it? I also somehow never finished Orange Flirt mission.
when you are going to sleep you can summon 1 or more girls. dev posted wt some pages ago.

Kirilios Xian

Sep 29, 2018
I seem to be stuck looking for the phantom, and can't seem to have sex with Ahsoka anymore. I think I saw all the sex scenes with her.
Use the the Widescreen Console in your character's bedroom to spy on Ahsoka, and to review her training; the latter summons her to your room.

Status Tab>Missions has info on missions active & completed, usually has a clue where to go to progress.

Kirilios Xian

Sep 29, 2018
Is there an FAQ or a Walkthrough for this yet?
I just started the game monday and binged it, so i have 2 incomplete games, and even with taking it slow in 2nd play, i am still missing some content/interactions. 2nd playthrough has found a lot that i missed in the 1st;; i was definitely advancing too quickly.

is there a Game Save File Editor?

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is there an FAQ or a Walkthrough for this yet?
I just started the game monday and binged it, so i have 2 incomplete games, and even with taking it slow in 2nd play, i am still missing some content/interactions. 2nd playthrough has found a lot that i missed in the 1st;; i was definitely advancing too quickly.

is there a Game Save File Editor?
1. there is wt which dev posted some pages ago.
2. yes (google or whatever saveeditor and 1st result should be it).

Reactions: Kirilios Xian

Kirilios Xian

Sep 29, 2018
if you think 117 pages is a lot then avoid threads with 1k+ pages. not sure on what page but shouldn't be more than past 10 pages since this isn't active topic.
KK! Thanks again! When i finish page 6 i'll jump to 100 and take it from there!

Kirilios Xian

Sep 29, 2018
Canon issue is a moot point; this game is in an alt timeline. Art depicts her mainly as late teens/early-mid 20s, and a few scenes she looks younger. An early-game interaction has Ahsoka say the Clone war has lasted over a decade, not the 3 yrs of the canon films/tv/games/comics. That makes this version of Ahsoka at least 25 years old when the game starts. Not the 14-17 years she was in the CW series.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
?
This works for OT?
yes (as long as you don't try modify stats too high). no actual need for hypermatter since eventually mc has plenty of it besides at endgame but at that point no amount of hypermatter is enuf since it's scripted.

Canon issue is a moot point; this game is in an alt timeline. Art depicts her mainly as late teens/early-mid 20s, and a few scenes she looks younger. An early-game interaction has Ahsoka say the Clone war has lasted over a decade, not the 3 yrs of the canon films/tv/games/comics. That makes this version of Ahsoka at least 25 years old when the game starts. Not the 14-17 years she was in the CW series.
yea this can't be fit to canon anyways since during cw she would been too busy and same thing during rebels.

4.00 star(s) 50 Votes