4.00 star(s) 49 Votes

Siiri

Jun 12, 2020
Other odd things - I can't turn off the Force suppressors, and I can't do blaster training with Ahsoka. Both options are unavailable to me.

Do I need the Pazaak cards as a prerequisite for Nemthek? I never found them.

The Bounty for Ottfar Phellamar never ends? I can keep killing them on Christophsis and claiming the bounty over and over again.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
force suppressors stay on until endgame.

killing those monsters is never ending (until endgame) since that is 1 source of hypermatter.

is ahsoka happy or angry?

Siiri

Jun 12, 2020
force suppressors stay on until endgame.

killing those monsters is never ending (until endgame) since that is 1 source of hypermatter.

is ahsoka happy or angry?
Super happy, super horny. I'm past the part where she turns and I pull her back.

Siiri

Jun 12, 2020
Vending machine, fork in the road leading to dead end or inactive robot, nothing like the noise or locked door you're supposed to see. I've given up, I just watched Sin's walkthrough. I think my game's bugged out.

Vilh

Dec 5, 2019
Yo guys, any "gallery" file/mod like Four Elements Trainer or some shit like that? It feels really annoying to have to skip days to watch one scene.

lightpurple

May 19, 2019
I really enjoyed this game despite knowing next to nothing about star wars. One of the more fun trainers out there.

However I really hated that in the end you don't make Ashoka want to stay with you as an eager slave, instead saying something about breaking your promise and lying iirc. It wouldve been perfect otherwise.

3gon

Sep 28, 2018
just a dump question:
I deleted the game from my pc and put it back later to check something. I deleted the whole folder including the save folder in game. When I unpacked it from a fresh download all my old savegames reappeared. Where did they come from even though I deleted the old save folder before? Is it saved in an other spot a second time?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
just a dump question:
I deleted the game from my pc and put it back later to check something. I deleted the whole folder including the save folder in game. When I unpacked it from a fresh download all my old savegames reappeared. Where did they come from even though I deleted the old save folder before? Is it saved in an other spot a second time?
under *user*\appdata\roaming\renpy\*game*

Reactions: 3gon

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
heres a weird question how do you add to your storage?i goto visit sector 1 storage and my robot guy says i need at least 100 worth before we can contact potential buyers...so how to add?
i got an unlimited amount of hypermatter BECAUSE hypermater +=999999999

4.00 star(s) 49 Votes