4.00 star(s) 49 Votes

HexkAL

Apr 4, 2020
QUOTE="cxx, post: 3263913, member: 291784"]
so when you click planet on starmap no explore *planet* option?
[/QUOTE]

The option is there but whenever i click it, my character says that i need to explore and find my way around the ship, and no matter how many times i explore it doesnt solve it

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
The option is there but whenever i click it, my character says that i need to explore and find my way around the ship, and no matter how many times i explore it doesnt solve it
maybe you need to repair/upgrade ship, check foundry.

Spanner

May 1, 2018
I really liked the game. the story is ... i mean pretty nice but the ending was a bit disappointing. I mean you finally get into sector 6 and boom, there is the end of the game. And maybe i overlooked something because i didn't get Kit as a "visitor" in the third cell. Are there gonna be more updates for the game or is this the final file?

StarCreator

Oct 2, 2017
I really liked the game. the story is ... i mean pretty nice but the ending was a bit disappointing. I mean you finally get into sector 6 and boom, there is the end of the game. And maybe i overlooked something because i didn't get Kit as a "visitor" in the third cell. Are there gonna be more updates for the game or is this the final file?
I agree about the ending - it could've been a lot better if she stayed. And I'm pretty sure this is the end for this game, as the dev has devoted time to a new project, as seen here: https://f95zone.to/threads/paprika-trainer-v0-7-1-0-exiscoming.31018/

Reactions: Spanner

rmcd1992

Apr 17, 2020
I cant find out what i'm supposed to do with the vibroblade i've found wandering the station. the quest name is blank for me. looked around the net, but couldn't find it anywhere. does anyone know?

Reactions: Fistpunch101

Billytherex

Jul 19, 2018
I need a walk through im stuck on harem room part 2 and I can't do anything else I can't train her anymore and she won't go to cat lady

rathandle

Nov 29, 2019
Got to say that this is not only a great parody game, it is also just a great game. I haven't been able to finish it yet, but damn it is good.

armon20595

Dec 1, 2017
how do you advance in kit spaceship mission i am in part 3 but i dont know how many days i have to wait
false alert you have to go to coursant and explore

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 49 Votes