4.00 star(s) 50 Votes

Sluty

Jun 10, 2017
Hey I need help I am stuck at the menacing phantom stage 3 and I completed every quest in my quest log expect the quest with the video sword and the slug love quest and I don't know what to do now

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
when? this thread is pretty huge
search like old art or just art.

Hey I need help I am stuck at the menacing phantom stage 3 and I completed every quest in my quest log expect the quest with the video sword and the slug love quest and I don't know what to do now
phantom 3 is quite tough since needs to explore and explore until encounters phantom again.

Reactions: Kirilios Xian

Nate Kirk

Nov 19, 2017
Basically all the code and all the assets are still there, he's just removed the button for toggling and added a line that toggles back the old art every time you go to sleep. If there's any demand for it I could write a guide on how to fix it or maybe upload a modded version with the toggle button.
[/QUOTE]

did you end up writing a guide? if not just ell me where that line of code is ill figure it out

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
might be a dumb question but here goes:
How do I make gifts?
I have gifts in my inventory but I can't actually give them??
click foundry and you can make some gifts. giving is simple, goto status-->ítems and click gift you want to give and select gift.

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
hey guys im stuck at the quest naboolicious i visited the borthel many times but i cant get the girls to speak to me

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
hey guys im stuck at the quest naboolicious i visited the borthel many times but i cant get the girls to speak to me
you have to send padawans to work there and for that you need to able to change girls appearances in medbay.

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
you have to send padawans to work there and for that you need to able to change girls appearances in medbay.
ty for the replay
is there a specific aparance i need to change?
oh and how do i give her the book i got from kit for the mission greese monkey?

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
you should be able to send girls to work there as a spies and then get information from them and eventually liberate all slaves so try wandering around to find npc who gives you hints.

Nate Kirk

Nov 19, 2017
I'm stuck on "The menacing Phantom III" I need to get into Sector 6 obviously but Jason wont let me in, is there another way in? he mentioned something about a space suit but i cant seem to find that either

Edit: i got it just had to buy explosives from Hondo, can't believe it took me THAT long to figure it out

Last edited:

LagNag

Nov 27, 2018
Is there a scene with the slaver cat lady? I remember someone mentioning it a while back in the thread.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is there a scene with the slaver cat lady? I remember someone mentioning it a while back in the thread.
got a pic of her? when mc hosts party on spacestation he can pretty much fuck every1.

4.00 star(s) 50 Votes