4.00 star(s) 50 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
for umpteenth time yes and no, yes there is walkthrough but no it isn't in written format just in video format in youtube.

Darkragas2

Nov 7, 2018
Is there a guide for this?

Kit disappeared after i got her on my ship after proclaiming she was going to bring the exiles here, now I don't know where she is, I have a vibroblade that I have no idea what to do with, and I don't how to progress the mission: crazy eyes, is my only option to attack republic ships?

Last edited:

Im joe

Sep 28, 2019
Wish this game was continued. I hope there could of been another route where Ahsoka stays as a sith or an ending where you keep Ahsoka.

Reactions: Kirilios Xian

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is there a guide for this?

Kit disappeared after i got her on my ship after proclaiming she was going to bring the exiles here, now I don't know where she is, I have a vibroblade that I have no idea what to do with, and I don't how to progress the mission: crazy eyes, is my only option to attack republic ships?
yes there is video walkthrough in youtube (or at least was since it could been deleted due nudity).

as for that mission keep exploring space station. attacking rep ships or not doesn't really matter but if you need hypermatter then go for it.

AdiXv2k

Aug 9, 2018
So, someone who completed the game. Can you tell me if you need to share Ahsoka with others or you can keep her to yourself? I'm at the moment when she can work as a pit girl and it seems that it is necessary to progress, but maybe I'm wrong. Can someone clear that out for me? Thank you in advance :)

LagNag

Nov 27, 2018
So, someone who completed the game. Can you tell me if you need to share Ahsoka with others or you can keep her to yourself? I'm at the moment when she can work as a pit girl and it seems that it is necessary to progress, but maybe I'm wrong. Can someone clear that out for me? Thank you in advance :)
I think the most she does is give someone a blowjob, either that or just a handjob. She doens't actually fuck anyone other than you.

Reactions: AdiXv2k

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
mc will be (most likely) 1st to enter her pussy (and ass later) so nothing to worry. to advance on quests like that she needs to become more risque but like said won't go to end.

Reactions: AdiXv2k

AdiXv2k

Aug 9, 2018
So, I played a little bit more and sadly you need to whore her and Shina out, they need to work in brothel, so for anyone wondering I guess you can't keep them for yourself.

Last edited:
Reactions: seden

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
how do i teach ahsoka wierd stuff and where to buy what i need?
how about read what i wrote above? travel around planets until you find woman who sells those "educational" holovids and give those to ahsooka.

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Confirmed, the android version cant even be started, trowed a pack of errors (shame there no easy to access a renpy log on android).
I'll check other sources but given earlier posts here don't look good.

4.00 star(s) 50 Votes