4.00 star(s) 50 Votes

Molwirr

Feb 1, 2018
I know this reply is super late but I had the same question earlier today because I absolutely hate the new artstyle, and in fact you can! I looked through game files and code and everything is still there. The dev has just added some band-aid solutions to try to hide it.

Basically all the code and all the assets are still there, he's just removed the button for toggling and added a line that toggles back the old art every time you go to sleep. If there's any demand for it I could write a guide on how to fix it or maybe upload a modded version with the toggle button.
Yes, please.

Reactions: Doc Chadley

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
Slight lack of CGs and choice as well as disappointing ending due to the face that there is 0 choice in the end :(

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well ahsooka and that other padawan have to go back to jeditemple and that human female has own duties and base is wrecked (and exposed) and allies have gone back to their planets etc so mc doesn't have anything else to do than goto back to his old ways.

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
well ahsooka and that other padawan have to go back to jeditemple and that human female has own duties and base is wrecked (and exposed) and allies have gone back to their planets etc so mc doesn't have anything else to do than goto back to his old ways.
I mean that's the story the the creator decided on. He could have allowed for a choice in the end to go separate ways or join the Republic/CIS.

Reactions: Kirilios Xian

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
mc will be most likely 1st to go where no man has gone before with ahsooka and that other padawan and to advance in story ashooka needs to be sent on working where she encounters sexual things.

R4ggy

Dec 9, 2019
I love this game, though I am having difficulty getting all the outfits for Shin and Kit, in addition to not having most of the accessories.

Zyeda

Nov 5, 2019
Man I'd love to try this but the Android version gives me an auto error log on startup (S9+) and usually ignoring it lets you bypass that but with this one it just crashes the game :(

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Man I'd love to try this but the Android version gives me an auto error log on startup (S9+) and usually ignoring it lets you bypass that but with this one it just crashes the game :(
Do you mean "the game closes immediately", or "the game gets to the error screen, but ignoring doesn't work"?

If it's the second one, copy the error and paste it here (in a spoiler).

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
goto medbay and you should have options there to alter ashooka's and shin's outlook.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Dec 16, 2018
You know, the story in the background was surprisingly good. At first what I thought was a silly easter egg was in fact a serious foreshadowing. Great game.

4.00 star(s) 50 Votes