4.00 star(s) 50 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
helping or not helping republic only matters on ashooka's state of mind. I used rep propaganda every day and only some big attacks happened and nothing else. Game doesn't affect anyways to ongoing war between republic and separatists.

LagNag

Nov 27, 2018
I liked this. I'm somewhat disappointed by the ending and the lack of "fluffier" content with Ashoka(or any of the other girls but I digress), but those are all very minor gripes and didn't detract from my overall enjoyment.

But now I'm in the mood for more Star Wars. Are there any other Star Wars games that have decent content?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
2 other sw games, 1st is death star trainer but it's story is just crap (get girls, put them under torture, send them to work at bordello or cantina and get more girls and torture etc and get more girls etc, bit daddy daughter (vader and leia) talking and bit spanking and some dialogue with other girl(s) and no animation much/at all (and dev's free releases are far behind high tier patron releases), 2nd game is path of lust but that's in starting grid basically.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
various tips etc are posted to this thread. game is quite straightforward except few quests which are bit tough.

onlyherer

Dec 7, 2019
Hi! Is there any way to revert to the old art in the final version?

Or at the very least does anyone know where I can find downloads to the old version? I can't stand the "new" art.

onlyherer

Dec 7, 2019
Is there a way to toggle the artstyle in the final build? I really liked the old one personally.
Would like to know, too.
I know this reply is super late but I had the same question earlier today because I absolutely hate the new artstyle, and in fact you can! I looked through game files and code and everything is still there. The dev has just added some band-aid solutions to try to hide it.

Basically all the code and all the assets are still there, he's just removed the button for toggling and added a line that toggles back the old art every time you go to sleep. If there's any demand for it I could write a guide on how to fix it or maybe upload a modded version with the toggle button.

Last edited:

Belhemoth

Jul 20, 2018
Anybody know hot to make Ahsoka accept Death Sticks (Pretty close to the end, got her to 39 slut and 25 social) ? When I try to gift her one she just gives me this dialogue"Death Sticks? I don't know master...". How can I make her take them?

Doc Chadley

Oct 23, 2017
I know this reply is super late but I had the same question earlier today because I absolutely hate the new artstyle, and in fact you can! I looked through game files and code and everything is still there. The dev has just added some band-aid solutions to try to hide it.

Basically all the code and all the assets are still there, he's just removed the button for toggling and added a line that toggles back the old art every time you go to sleep. If there's any demand for it I could write a guide on how to fix it or maybe upload a modded version with the toggle button.
Not him, but it would be much appreciated, thanks.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Anybody know hot to make Ahsoka accept Death Sticks (Pretty close to the end, got her to 39 slut and 25 social) ? When I try to gift her one she just gives me this dialogue"Death Sticks? I don't know master...". How can I make her take them?
my stats for her before end scenes are 41 and 41 and death sticks don't change stats, if you want to raise stats then just keep have her to fuck mc and other girls incl. and also let them occasionally rest on that special room and also organize parties.

Belhemoth

Jul 20, 2018
my stats for her before end scenes are 41 and 41 and death sticks don't change stats, if you want to raise stats then just keep have her to fuck mc and other girls incl. and also let them occasionally rest on that special room and also organize parties.
Did that, just completed the orgy event and I got her stats to 41 slut, 26 social which doesn't seem to grow anymore. Just what do I have to do in order to give her drugs?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i'm at end and she takes drugs after hesitation and then she and mc have 12 or so hrs long sex orgy. if she does what you want then you are fine and don't need drugs. social skills might get worked when she works as harem girl on that lady's planet.

rutabegarabitowitz

Nov 19, 2018

I know I'm a little late, but I'd really appreciate this!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
maybe there is cg rip posted somewhere, as of written walkthrough no (plenty of tips posted to thread), only video walkthrough.

4.00 star(s) 50 Votes