4.00 star(s) 50 Votes

Temporal_guy

Sep 15, 2019
Nvm guys. I fixed it by downloading game from different resource. That was a good game actually. I mean that the plot and the final twist are really good fos this kind of games.

P.s. Now waiting for Orange Trainer 2 :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Kirilios Xian

Icekatana

Jul 9, 2017
Guys, I've seen this asked multiple times here and it's been largely ignored every time. I can't finish the game because I can't advance Menacing Phantom 1. Every quest that I know of is completed, including Crazy Eyes. Menacing Phantom is at stage 1 and I've explored the station 50 times with no result. The main character said something like, "I just need to deal with the ghost now." after completing Crazy Eyes. I have no idea what to do now.

I have slut level 41 and social 48. All of the station is repaired, except the Restricted Access. I've donated more than 3,000 hypermatter trying to get that Restricted Access repaired and it won't.

I know some of you have finished the game. Any help, please? I'd hate to uninstall it now when I'm nearly done. Thanks.

Icekatana

Jul 9, 2017
restricted zone won't get fixed no matter how much you donate. as for menace 1 try talking to jason.
Thanks for trying to help. I have no idea how to talk to Jason. I can only seem to talk to him when I try to turn off the force suppressors or when I ask him "what is this" in the repair station section. Any idea how to talk to him?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
have you build up other areas? and access to restricted area door?

Icekatana

Jul 9, 2017
All of the other areas are built up. I have the night club and access to everything except the restricted area. When I click on the restricted area door, Jason just says that the area is restricted while the station is being rebuilt. That's funny to me because I have already built everything.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
you'll see in end why jason denies access there.

as for menace just keep exploring.

Icekatana

Jul 9, 2017
I've explored 50 times, at least. I just did another 30. I got some vibroblade quest. Don't know who needs it. No progress with Menacing Phantom. I think I'm done. The structure of this game is very poor. The creator of the game could learn a thing or 20 from Akabur. I never feel like I don't know what to do next in his games.

HailToTheDock

Mar 2, 2018
Ok, I'm now officially stuck. I got both Ahsoka and Kit but I can't find the second girl. I think she is in naboo but I can't unlock the extra option when visiting the place. I'm basically stuck in limbo since I can't do anything else except grind for stuff. Is this a bug or am I just a big old dumb dumb?

wormwood

Dec 5, 2017
Ok, I'm now officially stuck. I got both Ahsoka and Kit but I can't find the second girl. I think she is in naboo but I can't unlock the extra option when visiting the place. I'm basically stuck in limbo since I can't do anything else except grind for stuff. Is this a bug or am I just a big old dumb dumb?
To start the quest to meet Shin'na you have to read 'I know.' message in your bedroom. It appears when Ahsoka reaches slut level of 30.
If you've read the message already and didn't get Mission: 'A New Face', it's probably a bug.

Valloth

Mar 10, 2018
After all this time I still think this had more potential. There could have been a non-public use route. There more characters, more everything. It's a star wars game so the routes could have been easy and fun to write.... Looks like I might have to step up to the plate and make a game on the universe.

Reactions: Master of Puppets
4.00 star(s) 50 Votes