4.00 star(s) 50 Votes

Temporal_guy

Sep 15, 2019
I'm stuck with Naboo brothel infiltration. I've collected all the information, trained girls as much as possible. Current task: "Talk with Shin". But if i click on quest-phrase its just moving me to Kit's room. I also bought everything from her.

Ashoka social - 97
Slut - 35-36. Do not remember.

Can someone help?

Upd: Sorry for non-native english

Temporal_guy

Sep 15, 2019
I'm stuck with Naboo brothel infiltration. I've collected all the information, trained girls as much as possible. Current task: "Talk with Shin". But if i click on quest-phrase its just moving me to Kit's room. I also bought everything from her.

Ashoka social - 97

Can someone help?

My version is 1.1 btw

kaiserschneider66

Sep 13, 2018
Everything up to lesbian sex. Slut level 35.

Collected all the info about brothel. Now need just talk to shin. But when i do - its just teleports me into Kit's room. I have a blindfold, gag and plug
I don't remember very well how I did that part, keep talking to her or exploring, I think you need a mission before, you also have to unlock the threesome. In my case Ashoka has, slut: 37, social: 48.
1568698663673.png

DeltaDragon

May 6, 2017
To be honest this game needs a final bug fix patch up great game and all I love it but its still only held together by some paper clips and dried cum.

Reactions: Pyjak Slayer

Temporal_guy

Sep 15, 2019
has ashooka interacted with that human woman?
How she should interact? The last thing they learned - lesbian sex. Kit promised to sell new guide videos but still did not a single one. But sell buttplug.

And yeah, i think that slut level is not a problem because my current task at naboolicous quest - talk to Shin(Twi'lek). But when i start - its teleports me to the Kit's room as i visited it by myself

wormwood

Dec 5, 2017

Ashoka social - 97

Can someone help?

What is the exact phrase when you talk to Shin?
e.g. 'Naboolicious': The Plan (Stage: ...

Also, it would be helpful if you post your quest notes for Mission: 'Naboolicious' and Mission: Crazy Eyes. These are the only two that are relevant to the moment you are talking about.

Collected all the info about brothel. Now need just talk to shin. But when i do - its just teleports me into Kit's room. I have a blindfold, gag and plug
You can also change Ahsoka's skin to something other than orange, and 'enhance' her breasts.

4.00 star(s) 50 Votes