4.00 star(s) 49 Votes

EroKala

Jul 18, 2019
3 questions:
Does anyone know if the christmas outfits are in the current build? I've been able to get the christmas hats/tattoo/Montral via the christmasPresent cheat, but none of the actual outfits.

Is there any way to force the Stormtrooper outfit to pop up in inventory? Like a cheat or something? I've taken out 6 or 7 Seperatist raiding fleets and got nothing. Is it supposed to be given when you reduce a raiding fleet to 0 health?

Does anyone have a list of accessories/tattoos/medical changes for each character and how to get them?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I never got any stormtrooper thingies (prolly same amount of separatist fleets destroyed), medical changes are mostly hair and skin color changes and purely cosmetic (and girls are normal on sexscenes).

Sep 11, 2017
Obligatory bug report for anyone who may have run into this as well.

Edit: I should clarify that I used "Ignore" to get through all iterations of this error occurring and pass the initial error report. I've now taken the liberty to go back and grab said error report for, you know, clarity.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Sep 11, 2017
well I didn't get error with or w/o chains.
Was she "blushing" in the scene? The scene I can see has her face a uniform color without any hint of blush. What makes it frustrating is that I'm not certain what conditions differentiate the variations with or without blush. :unsure:

wormwood

Dec 5, 2017
Is there any way to force the Stormtrooper outfit to pop up in inventory? Like a cheat or something? I've taken out 6 or 7 Seperatist raiding fleets and got nothing. Is it supposed to be given when you reduce a raiding fleet to 0 health?
I never got any stormtrooper thingies (prolly same amount of separatist fleets destroyed)
The game doesn't count "overkill" as successful raid destruction, and, therefore, there's no progress towards the outfits in such cases.
Try sending 3 ships the first day, and only 2 ships the next day, or vice versa
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you are interested, the math is as follows:
Raid appears with 50 strength.
3 ships deplete 35 points.
Total strength left - 15.
Raid "regenerates" 10 strength overnight.
Total strength - 25.
2 ships deplete the remaining 25 points, resulting in "clean kill".

Reactions: setter6

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well don't think those missions will appear at this point (basically end) anymore.

wormwood

Dec 5, 2017
well don't think those missions will appear at this point (basically end) anymore.
The raid has around 15% chance to appear every day since Day 140. There are two possible locations on the holomap, but only one can be active at a time.
The only other prerequisite is Republic being present in the war - at least quarter of a bar.

You can use any before-the-end save and spam the days.

Sep 11, 2017
is there a hypermatter cheat
Provided you activate console commands then, yes, there is a hypermatter cheat. You'll need to first acquire UnRen which can be found here on f95 quite easily.

After you've activated the console using UnRen use Shift+O to activate the console. The below are all the relevant commands I've put together.

Console Commands:

day = x
hypermatter = x
repairSkill = x
gunslinger = x
influence = x
lightSidePoints = x

republicWinning = x

ahsokaSlut = x
ahsokaSocial = x
mood = x
addictDrug = x
addictWine = x

shinSocial = x
kitSocial = x

fleet = x
fighterActive = x
fightersAvailable = x
productionBonus = x

storageContainer = x
smugglesAvailable = x

prostituteStorage = x
girlsSaved = x

wine = x
pizza = x
magazine = x
icecream = x
chips = x
actionFigure = x
chocolate = x
healthStimm = x
deathSticks = x
cards = x
holotape = x
potencyPotion = x
greenVial = x
purpleVial = x
art = x
artifact = x
plushieToy = x
candyCane = x
buttPlugKit = x

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
early hypermatter is rare but once unlocks hunting mission on that infested planet and gets that smuggler to move to station and bordello hypermatter won't be big problem unless really loses ships. in the end of game (before finding out what's going on station) I have 1039 hypermatter.

jjkl

Aug 4, 2019
Anyone know how to explore other planets cause i have no clue how to it just keeps saying explore and i have explored alot

4.00 star(s) 49 Votes