4.00 star(s) 49 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
there's videowalkthrough posted prev or page before that.

mostly walkthrough not needed besides on those few near end game quests.

drakemasta

May 8, 2018
i find the game has a good ending if you wanted to make the game cannon cause it could be slipped in and end after any part of the movies or cartoons.

now i wish the game had a guide to get all the items/clothing

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
clothing? useless (besides ashooka's working clothes)

items? items not obtained from quests/missions but needed are very few (health packs, pizzas and maybe 1-2 others).

olbor48

Jan 20, 2018
Here is a android version for v1.1!

- - - -
Hi there.
Thx for Android Version port,
Sadly it dont work on New Android.
I downloaded, instaled, ran it... But only error occured and then crushed down.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
there is 1 other sw trainer game but that's dev is jerk and doesn't make much of free releases and all strip- and sexscenes are just slideshows aka no animation and mc (vader) doesn't have sex with any of girls.

there are plenty of trainer games.

Yuuki4

Jun 30, 2018
there is 1 other sw trainer game but that's dev is jerk and doesn't make much of free releases and all strip- and sexscenes are just slideshows aka no animation and mc (vader) doesn't have sex with any of girls.

there are plenty of trainer games.
Can you you name some other trainer games?
I'm looking for similar in terms of "difficulty", e.g. not particularily grindy, but funny and with a lot of... "Content" like Orange Trainer was.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
witch trainer and princess trainer by akabur, feodosiys mod of orig. wt (standalone), witch trainer silver (standalone too), witch trainer extras pack (needs wt silver), death star trainer (pure crap and dev doesn't release much for free like I said), something unlimited, something trainer and paprika trainer from same dev as orange trainer but its on early shift.

plenty of others, just do advanced search by trainer tag.

Reactions: Yuuki4

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Can you you name some other trainer games?
I'm looking for similar in terms of "difficulty", e.g. not particularily grindy, but funny and with a lot of... "Content" like Orange Trainer was.
Go to the top of the page, and type trainer into the search box in the top right. Check the "Search titles only" checkbox, then click "SEARCH". Ta da!

Reactions: Yuuki4

Yuuki4

Jun 30, 2018
witch trainer and princess trainer by akabur, feodosiys mod of orig. wt (standalone), witch trainer silver (standalone too), witch trainer extras pack (needs wt silver), death star trainer (pure crap and dev doesn't release much for free like I said), something unlimited, something trainer and paprika trainer from same dev as orange trainer but its on early shift.

plenty of others, just do advanced search by trainer tag.
Go to the top of the page, and type trainer into the search box in the top right. Check the "Search titles only" checkbox, then click "SEARCH". Ta da!
Thank you, you beautiful people you! That's gonna keep me occupied for days!

Reactions: goobdoob

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
What this game needs is an epilogue, set after the prequels, were Asohka finds the MC again and they have fun until she reappears in Rebels.

Reactions: Junani
Dec 23, 2018
really need a text walkthrough for this game, also can anyone tell me how to get past the first part of menacing phantom part 1 and how to get lady nemthak to visit my nightclub for the orgy. also quite confused as to what to do now cause i cant talk to the girls anymore and have no idea what to do now the last few things i did was rescue ahsoka from the dark side and talked to shin about the sith and then nothing since

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
menacing phantom: just keep exploring until you encounter it few times.

nemthak: visit her?

4.00 star(s) 49 Votes