4.00 star(s) 49 Votes

Exiscoming

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2018
Hey you two. Let's see if we can fix your issues.

You're both on different parts of the story, but if I'm correct, then you should go and explore the station.
Ahsoka should be hiding out and can be found hiding somewhere.

Try exploring the station to see if that worked. If not, let me know and we can try figuring out another way of continueing.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i have explored station and found her but she uses force to convince mc to leave and he does until next day and shin'na nor kit have any option related to ash (shin is supposed to search her during night time).

all missions except crazy yes 4 and menacing phantom 2 done (spent few dasys on exploring w/o much results so went back to getting hypermatter).

rogueprince

Jul 17, 2018
Hey you two. Let's see if we can fix your issues.

You're both on different parts of the story, but if I'm correct, then you should go and explore the station.
Ahsoka should be hiding out and can be found hiding somewhere.

Try exploring the station to see if that worked. If not, let me know and we can try figuring out another way of continueing.
I've tried exploring the station, and Zygerria, and every other planet, to no avail. Day after day, it just says I didn't find anything of interest. I just can't seem to find her anywhere. Frustrating.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
quite a lot changes between os versions so program which worked in os 1 might not work in os 2.

KTYLXY999

May 10, 2019
пожалуйста, помогите не найти нормальный ответ, как я завершить оранжевый флирт Этап 2 миссии

Lordhellsing

Mar 16, 2018
This game was finished 6 months ago. You gave a cryptic "it doesn't work", without providing any details. What exactly were you expecting?
I gave al the details the brand new version of android refuses the run the game how hard is that to understand the android version needs an upgrade

Exiscoming

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2018
i have explored station and found her but she uses force to convince mc to leave and he does until next day and shin'na nor kit have any option related to ash (shin is supposed to search her during night time).

all missions except crazy yes 4 and menacing phantom 2 done (spent few dasys on exploring w/o much results so went back to getting hypermatter).
Try exploring again. This time when you get the option to either go towards the noise or ignore it, choose to ignore it.

I've tried exploring the station, and Zygerria, and every other planet, to no avail. Day after day, it just says I didn't find anything of interest. I just can't seem to find her anywhere. Frustrating.
This seems to be a previous unmentioned bug as far as I can tell.
Okay I went back into the code to check it out and after you give her her lightsaber with the crystal:
It should turn red, which scares Ahsoka and she runs off. The quest then continues and you meet her sometime later in the station. You say things aren't all bad and she comes around.The quest then finishes.
This all happens within the same coding block.

Could you go to Status > Mission.
One of the lower quests should say: "The Dark Side of the Moon ()"
Does it say "Mission Completed" after the quest name?

Last edited:

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I gave al the details the brand new version of android refuses the run the game how hard is that to understand the android version needs an upgrade
Really?

Which version of Android is the "brand new one"?
What error are you seeing?
What device are you trying to run on?
Arm or x86?

Did you track down who did the original version and ask that person to update it?

Reactions: botc76

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I like the game quite a bit, but I wouldn't call it "Completed". The scenes for training Ahsoka only have images for her default outfit, and the artwork doesn't match her regular pictures. If this is how it is going to be left, it's quite sad.

Lordhellsing

Mar 16, 2018
Really?

Which version of Android is the "brand new one"?
What error are you seeing?
What device are you trying to run on?
Arm or x86?

Did you track down who did the original version and ask that person to update it?
Tried both and idk but when I run it it says this was ment for an older version of android so you know common bs from these games

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
completed crazy eyes, now gotta find that evil "genie" of station.

rogueprince

Jul 17, 2018
Try exploring again. This time when you get the option to either go towards the noise or ignore it, choose to ignore it.
I haven't even gotten that option. What noise?

This seems to be a previous unmentioned bug as far as I can tell.
Okay I went back into the code to check it out and after you give her her lightsaber with the crystal:
It should turn red, which scares Ahsoka and she runs off. The quest then continues and you meet her sometime later in the station. You say things aren't all bad and she comes around.The quest then finishes.
This all happens within the same coding block.
Never saw her again after she ran off.

Could you go to Status > Mission.
One of the lower quests should say: "The Dark Side of the Moon ()"
Does it say "Mission Completed" after the quest name?
Yes, it does.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
As usual for games there are Walkthrough. If someone is difficult to pass something, you can find the Walkthrough
and understand what to do.
For example, video walkthrough

(57 parts)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
video walkthrough doesn't help that much if doesn't know what part has what info.

Neuff

Jul 23, 2017
Well i personally seem to be stuck on the mission "The Menacing Phantom Stage: II", and well all it tells me is to keep my eyes open. Which i took as an indication that i would only need to keep exploring. However that bared no fruits as to which im asking if anyone knows how to continue it.
Maybe even share a walk through of the game, as i am not even certain how far i have come with the story. I have completed quite a few missions (Image attached), but i dont think im anywere near an actual "ending".

As cxx said video walkthroughs are not helpful if you dont know where the info is and might actually spoil the progress/plot of the game.
video walkthrough doesn't help that much if doesn't know what part has what info.

4.00 star(s) 49 Votes