4.00 star(s) 49 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
neuff: if you nearly got to section 6 after next exploring after rescuing ashooka then go buy explosives and go plant them around station (explore) and after that while talking to jason detonate those and end sequence starts.

i'm sad that game ended.

Neuff

Jul 23, 2017
neuff: if you nearly got to section 6 after next exploring after rescuing ashooka then go buy explosives and go plant them around station (explore) and after that while talking to jason detonate those and end sequence starts.

i'm sad that game ended.
Thanks that worked ! Truly sad that it ended the way it did even though the game was build on the main characters Humor (well i guess the last sentence made up for that).
Still it is rare to find a game that actually has a good story and a solid ending, even if it ends the way it did here.

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
most missions get solved by poking around planets exploring/talking to peeps and/or station, getting ashooka back was difficult and same with menacing phantom.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
This is not a comics where there are illustrations of each action. This is a game and sometimes you need to think for yourself. You have a hint, and it works.
If someone has difficulty with the passage, read carefully the tips. For example, I did not use anything at all except tips in the game itself.
(For the passage, I used only tips in the game itself.)

For example,
Well i personally seem to be stuck on the mission "The Menacing Phantom Stage: II", and well all it tells me is to keep my eyes open. Which i took as an indication that i would only need to keep exploring. However that bared no fruits as to which im asking if anyone knows how to continue it.
Maybe even share a walk through of the game, as i am not even certain how far i have come with the story. I have completed quite a few missions (Image attached), but i dont think im anywere near an actual "ending".

As cxx said video walkthroughs are not helpful if you dont know where the info is and might actually spoil the progress/plot of the game.
This is one of the final missions, respectively, it will work towards the end (but after it will be part 3)
If you follow the hint (read the contents of this mission) it is associated with Jason
If you have done everything everywhere, then it is logical to ask why sector 6 does not have access, and Jason is right there.
Accordingly, go to sector 6
(I know that this question has already been answered).
Could someone tell me where can i find saves and how can i install one?
Saves from Renpy games (if take Windows) are always stored in two places
1 In the game folder
Orange_Trainer_1.1-pc\game\saves
2 On disk C
C:\Users\%USERPROFILE%\AppData\Roaming\RenPy (path for all games on Renpy)
Save for this game is in the folder "Alien Trainer..."

To load a save, just place it in one of the above places.

Here is a save before the final mission.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
People in the war console where are yellow and red marks for each event there's one in the right middle, that says you need to turn off the force supressors for it to work, i have tried every event where the force supressors are shut down and didn't find any way to get past it. someone knows how to have access to it? i looked on some post, but couldn't find the answer, it's 97 pages after all XD. thank you in advance , for your time to read my comment.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
you mean that planet with dark side of force? can't turn force suppressors off (even at end scene those are off) so no contacting that planet.

Reactions: Darkness-Crimson

Bonsey

Jul 15, 2018
Just finished it up today, (been playing it off and on for a few), not a bad ending, coulda used a few more animations IMO, but pretty well made. I particularly liked Gwendolyn the sex robot from "Rick And Morty" in the background at the orgy:p

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
you mean that planet with dark side of force? can't turn force suppressors off (even at end scene those are off) so no contacting that planet.
not sure if was a planet, so i open the game again to look, and it says "whenever you're trying to communicate with this target, the force supressors begins acting up" "you decide to leave it alone for now", and that's it, but i really think we're talking about the same thing, thanks for answering. maybe was meant to be something, but later was forgotten.

4.00 star(s) 49 Votes