4.00 star(s) 50 Votes

SupersonicMan

Aug 25, 2019
I’m currently stuck on grease monkey part 2, I can’t seem to train ahsoka and kit doesn’t have anymore tapes for me. Whenever I send ahsoka out it just says the whole “I didn’t win anything””we need to get you trainer” line. Help

Sep 11, 2017
I’m currently stuck on grease monkey part 2, I can’t seem to train ahsoka and kit doesn’t have anymore tapes for me. Whenever I send ahsoka out it just says the whole “I didn’t win anything””we need to get you trainer” line. Help
You should be provided tips in the tab Status > Missions. Going only off of memory, you need to buy the Pit Girl Outfit on Geonosis; pass through several days of sending Ahsoka to work on Tatooine; Talk to Ahsoka, raise her social level; Train Ahsoka, raise her slut level; and pay attention to the dialogue as it will often hint at what you may need to do.

Let me know if you're still having trouble because, again, this is all based off of memory

SupersonicMan

Aug 25, 2019
when i go to train her it just says "my little padawan has come such a long way theres honestly nothing left to teach her, except the weird stuff". i guess i just have to raise her social, i do that by just talking to her right?

Reactions: Zimbabawe9128

Zimbabawe9128

Apr 18, 2019
when i go to train her it just says "my little padawan has come such a long way theres honestly nothing left to teach her, except the weird stuff". i guess i just have to raise her social, i do that by just talking to her right?
Gonna up you there. stuck on the same thing. I've already gotten the new book from Kit but it opens no new dialogue when training ahsoka

Sep 11, 2017
Okay, just keep assigning Ahsoka to work at Tatooine because it should take several visits to trigger continuation/completion. Train your shooting, have the Pit Girl Outfit, using night interactions with Ahsoka, Hunt on Taris when you got a good shooting, and hopefully you can get through it.

As already mentioned but Grease Monkey should complete on it's own provided Ahsoka has started/finished practicing sex acts beyond dancing in her training. I can't recall if that happened before or after an event fired though.

Reactions: Kirilios Xian

BOH56

May 27, 2017
Huh, you know, I just came to check and saw this was completed. I've been playing this since its very first post here, page 1. Gotta say, it feels great to see this done:D
Though I am sad to see it end.

Sep 11, 2017
Huh, you know, I just came to check and saw this was completed. I've been playing this since its very first post here, page 1. Gotta say, it feels great to see this done:D
Though I am sad to see it end.
It certainly was a decently crafted game. The only complaint I even have is the art style being somewhat peculiar and inconsistent in places but by and large a good time.

Zimbabawe9128

Apr 18, 2019

Anyone? I fuck her night and day. Training has stopped. The new book from Kit did nothing. stuck

Sep 11, 2017
Anyone? I fuck her night and day. Training has stopped. The new book from Kit did nothing. stuck
You'll need the book "Training 102: Pleased to Please", Ahsoka at Slut Level 16, I personally have her Social Level at 33, and you need to keep passing days doing your own thing until ~50-56 where an event will trigger. You must complete the event and THEN you can train Ahsoka to progress the plot.

Zimbabawe9128

Apr 18, 2019
You'll need the book "Training 102: Pleased to Please", Ahsoka at Slut Level 16, I personally have her Social Level at 33, and you need to keep passing days doing your own thing until ~50-56 where an event will trigger. You must complete the event and THEN you can train Ahsoka to progress the plot.

Thanks! That's some very specific info. Gonna have to try that.

Sep 11, 2017
Do these addiction modifiers actually do anything?
The drug addiction one does. If Ahsoka becomes addicted then you can''t gift her anything other than drugs without risk of negative mood impacts. I'm not too certain on the wine but it's in the code regardless so... shrugs.

losthero360

Jan 17, 2018
hey can't get past naboo brothel it keeps telling me to go back an talk to the girls but they don't give me anything

Sep 11, 2017
hey can't get past naboo brothel it keeps telling me to go back an talk to the girls but they don't give me anything
I believe you need to talk to either Kit and Twi'lek. Ahsoka also needs high enough social+slut to agree to the mission. A quick rule of thumb is to exhaust all of their dialogue options to progress events/plot.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
windows: copy save-file to save folder and start game and load that save.

fruns75

Aug 9, 2018
Ive been stuck doing menacing phantom stage two for a while now, do i have to do something beside explore the ship?

4.00 star(s) 50 Votes