4.00 star(s) 50 Votes

Thecatman

Mar 18, 2019
what's the point when you press it it says the force suppressors activate and that i should worry about it? it's on the fleet command screen.

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
go buy "educational" holovids from seller on some planet and then put her to study those.
I already bought two long before reaching that point in Ahsoka's training... but the game isn't letting me progress.
Do I need to buy more or did I sequence break?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I already bought two long before reaching that point in Ahsoka's training... but the game isn't letting me progress.
Do I need to buy more or did I sequence break?
buy more until seller moves in to personally guide ashooka. also keep commanding her to your room to show her progress during night.

Reactions: Kirilios Xian

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
buy more until seller moves in to personally guide ashooka. also keep commanding her to your room to show her progress during night.
I thought you meant the old woman selling old holovids of herself... I already have Kit recruited.

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
well then how is ashooka trained? aka what she does in bed.
Raising her slut and social levels seemed to work for me.
You misunderstood the poster you replied to earlier. You eventually reach a point in Ahsoka's training where whenever you choose 'train' option, the game tells you that Ahsoka knows everything, except for "weird stuff." Not sure if the game dev intended that as a message that you've maxed out her training or there is more, but it requires someone to help you train her...

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
I know I'm late to party on this one enjoyed it but damn what a dissatisfying ending go through all of the game just to get that ending feelsbadman.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I know I'm late to party on this one enjoyed it but damn what a dissatisfying ending go through all of the game just to get that ending feelsbadman.
Ahsoka has to go back to the Jedi so she can get kicked out unjustly. No other ending was possible an still have the game stay in-universe. :(

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
The entire game is a complete departure from canon though, why shouldn't the ending be a 'what if' too?
exactly! there's so much with that argument i dont even know where to start! why does it matter if its canon or not? who in their right mind would actually want that? and for what? what does "not being un-canon" adds to the game, besides a bad ending?

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
Ahsoka has to go back to the Jedi so she can get kicked out unjustly. No other ending was possible an still have the game stay in-universe. :(
Like the comments above said I would not call this even remotly canon lol. Ashoka working at a sleezy dinner "for the republic" ehh maybe but Ashoka becoming friends with Miraj scintel or giving blowjobs to podracers yeah no.

Nate Kirk

Nov 19, 2017
havent played since like 0.6, anyway to revert back to the old art? i remember there used to be an option but i cant find it

Junani

Feb 2, 2020
How do I train ahsoka the "weird stuff"? I saw that you need some book from kit, but i havent gotten one from her

4.00 star(s) 50 Votes