Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
Updated to 0.2. Thanks

D

Deleted member 7072

Does the demo end when she gets kidnapped? I've searched for the pirate base for weeks, even spending influence but I never find her.

Edit: I extracted the RPA to read the quest script, there is actually a shit ton of content. I also found a solution to my bug: open the console and type "mission2 = 2", then go to geonosis and click the quest to bypass the bug

Last edited by a moderator:

Ut5962

Aug 6, 2016
No, you can retrieve her but I think it's random. I used the first option with infulence then "explore Geonosis" until you triger the event when you find her

Don't forget it's an Alpha and there are plenty of bugs (I have a bug when I talk to her the game closes and returns to windows)

D

Deleted member 7072

Yes, I said I extracted the script. It generates a random number from 1 to 3 and only triggers on a 1. Clearly it was bugged for me as I did it roughly 40 times.

As for the speak with Ahsoka bug, it is caused by line 598 in social.rpy
if <= 22 ahsokaSocial <= 24:
is not valid syntax, and thus always crashes once your social exceeds 21.

I am currently trying to figure out how to compile what I extracted back into the RPA, this is an extremely easy fix.

D

Deleted member 7072

Oh I didn't see you've edited your post. Thanks for the info
Finally figured it out. Note that this is the first time I've fucked with Renpy. I'm pretty experienced with Python but I might have fucked something up, back everything up just in case.

Navigate to \Orange_Trainer_0.2-pc\game
Replace archive.rpa with mine, delete social.rpyc, then place my social.rpy in its place.
Renpy will then compile a new social.rypc using my modified social.rpy with the fix when you start up orange trainer.

Edit: This apparently doesn't work for some people probably due to architecture differences. One guy got it to work by only deleting social.rpyc and replacing it with my social.rpy, ignoring the archive file altogether. Try that if it doesn't work for you.

You will get stuck in multiple places where the author forgot to increment the social value. If when you talk with her the dialogue is always the same, simply increase the ahsokaSocial value by 1.

If her sluttiness stops increasing, you can increase it in the console with ahsokaSlut.

ex:
ahsokaSocial = 26
or
ahsokaSlut += 1
or
ahsokaSlut = 33

etc

I am not going to debug the entire game, this is the only fix I am uploading

Last edited by a moderator:

Saligia

May 12, 2017
while I appreciate you trying to make a fix, when i tried it the game just crashes on startup. ignoring it does nothing as the game keeps crashing indefinitely.

datboi66

May 20, 2017
there is also the missing scene for ahsoka getting her light saber back when you check the cams in the bedroom anyone know anything about that

datboi66

May 20, 2017
also Revan confirmed on StarForge it be his ghost or maleks as you can find maleks mask on 0.01 build though there is no mask recovery scene in 0.02 build weird

macrutt

Jun 5, 2017
Thanks for the fix, it actually worked for me, although one of my messages is now missing, which is weird.

Red buttcheeks III is not finished on my game and I have no idea how to finish it.

Training is stuck on not learning anything from groping, I can't tell if that's a bug or what.

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
Finally figured it out. Note that this is the first time I've fucked with Renpy. I'm pretty experienced with Python but I might have fucked something up, back everything up just in case.

Navigate to \Orange_Trainer_0.2-pc\game
Replace archive.rpa with mine, delete social.rpyc, then place my social.rpy in its place.
Renpy will then compile a new social.rypc using my modified social.rpy with the fix when you start up orange trainer.

I would include the social.rpyc that my renpy created, but if it is anything like many compilers I doubt it would work for everyone. Often times locally compiled code has architecture specific instructions that would not function on other machines.

Thanks for the patch, but I am having some problems with it, whenever I start the game it doesn't seem to be working. It keeps giving me errors that it can't find the .png's. Any idea why at is?

D

Deleted member 7072

Thanks for the patch, but I am having some problems with it, whenever I start the game it doesn't seem to be working. It keeps giving me errors that it can't find the .png's. Any idea why at is?
Not a clue. I assume it will only work for people with the same architecture as me, which is why it works for some and not others.

Many of the talk to Ahsoka and Train Ahsoka interactions are missing the stat increase. If ahsokaSlut or ahsokaSocial is not incrementing after training or talking to her you can just increase the value in the console. Note that I think this is intentional to gate content, as once Ahsoka's slut score gets high enough they talk about her training to give handjobs despite that not being in the game. There are images for Handjob and Blowjob in the files but they are not yet implemented. Currently you can Grope her with clothes, in underwear, or naked, or naked and get a thigh job. She can dance with clothes or naked.

Reactions: Kirilios Xian

datboi66

May 20, 2017
To the guy who truer to patch the game is it possible you could post the patched Verizon of the game your working with cuss the patch files don't work on my file

D

Deleted member 7072

To the guy who truer to patch the game is it possible you could post the patched Verizon of the game your working with cuss the patch files don't work on my file
I don't know if that was an attempt to speak English, because I didn't understand a word. Some guy messaged me and said only deleting the social.rpyc and replacing it with my social.rpy and ignore the archive file made it work, you could try that

4.00 star(s) 49 Votes