4.00 star(s) 49 Votes
D

Deleted member 7072

Thanks for the fix, it actually worked for me, although one of my messages is now missing, which is weird.

Red buttcheeks III is not finished on my game and I have no idea how to finish it.

Training is stuck on not learning anything from groping, I can't tell if that's a bug or what.
See my edit for the console command to add Social or Slut to ahsoka

macrutt

Jun 5, 2017
See my edit for the console command to add Social or Slut to ahsoka
Which has been great except it says stuff like "She's ready to dance" and there's no button to send her dancing anywhere.

I'm sorry I'm a complete newb at messing around in renpy's console but you've been immensely helpful to me so far.

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
I don't know if that was an attempt to speak English, because I didn't understand a word. Some guy messaged me and said only deleting the social.rpyc and replacing it with my social.rpy and ignore the archive file made it work, you could try that
I'm not sure what that guy said either, but ignoring overwriting the archive worked for me too :)

Evergrey

Aug 7, 2016
what are the other variables you can edit?? like your gunslinger skills or repair skills or even other variables for ahsoka besides slut or social?

also how do you get ahsoka completely nude as she has underwear even without her clothes

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 7072

what are the other variables you can edit?? like your gunslinger skills or repair skills or even other variables for ahsoka besides slut or social?

also how do you get ahsoka completely nude as she has underwear even without her clothes
What are the known mission related console commands if there are any
Just get her slut score high enough that she will grope or strip naked (~33 slut score if I recall correctly).

You can change literally any variable, you just need to find its name. I edited over 30 different variables to bypass the bugs and content locks in this version. Just use unrpa to extract the archive and read the scripts.

Yes you can modify your gunslinger/repair/health etc.
You can add/remove/advance any mission.
You can trigger any conversation or sex scene that is implemented.
You can add/remove clothing and accessories.
You can hide broken scenes (like when the naked dance image isn't properly hidden after the scene ends).

You can do this in absolutely any renpy game if you find the values. When new content comes out for 4 Elements trainer I rarely bother go through the grind to see the scene, I just find the name of the scene in the script and jump to it with the console.

And no, I am not going to post the hundreds of variables that you might find useful, find them yourself. You can access 99% of the current content of the game with ahsokaSocial, ahsokaSlut, repair, gunslinger, and hypermatter alone.

Evergrey

Aug 7, 2016
i was actually asking for what variable is for the MC's gunslinger and repair skill as the only variable i found was uGunslinger,uRepair and both doesn't affect the game much

D

Deleted member 7072

i was actually asking for what variable is for the MC's gunslinger and repair skill as the only variable i found was uGunslinger,uRepair and both doesn't affect the game much
I don't have the game installed anymore, but I'm pretty sure it is literally just "repair" and "gunslinger". Like I said, just take 5 minutes to download unrpa and extract archive.rpa. Then you can find literally any variable you could possible want in about 5 seconds with CTRL + F. Looking for how to advance a quest? CTRL + F the name of the quest the find the name of its advancement variable. Want to find the stat requirement of a job? Open jobs.rpy and CTRL + F the description text. You can find the name for the relevant stat variable (gunslinger/repair/health) there as well. Did a CG get stuck on the screen after training? Open training.rpy and find the name of the cg to hide it. Accidentally equip the facemask/circlet to Shin? Go to inventory.rpa or whatever its name is to find the command to remove it. Stuck but don't know why? Go to quests.rpa and find the if statement preventing progress (like the holocron requirement to advance social beyond ~26).

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Kirilios Xian
4.00 star(s) 49 Votes