4.00 star(s) 49 Votes
May 15, 2017
I unrpa the archive file and think i found a problem in the code for the hand jobs.
in training.rpa, after the ahsokaSlut 22<27 events, the following code plays
pause 0.5
$ ahsokaBlush = 0
$ outfit = 1
$ ahsokaUnderwear = 1
$ jerkExpression = 1
$ jerkHand = 1
$ jerkCum = 0
jump nightCycle
Before the line
if ahsokaSlut >= 28:
can play out. So i think this is why it will just force you to go to bed when her slut value is 28 or over.

Anyone know how to re-package the archive.rpa?
I'm thinking we can edit the training.rpa and fix this by removing my quoted bits then repacking it the game should work.

Darrel Caper

Jun 5, 2017
I unrpa the archive file and think i found a problem in the code for the hand jobs.
in training.rpa, after the ahsokaSlut 22<27 events, the following code plays

Before the line
if ahsokaSlut >= 28:
can play out. So i think this is why it will just force you to go to bed when her slut value is 28 or over.

Anyone know how to re-package the archive.rpa?
I'm thinking we can edit the training.rpa and fix this by removing my quoted bits then repacking it the game should work.
i changed her slut stat to 25 and hot the hj scene. weird how if shes too much of a slut certain scenes are blocked. this game will need quite a bit a polishing

Darrel Caper

Jun 5, 2017
does anyone know the renpy console command that allows you to see all of the flags/variables? im trying to find the one for the galactic war thing to see if losing or winning does anything.

Reactions: Kirilios Xian
May 15, 2017
does anyone know the renpy console command that allows you to see all of the flags/variables? im trying to find the one for the galactic war thing to see if losing or winning does anything.
I will try changing to 25 and see if it magically works.

in terms of flags, I did some searching on the web and am afraid it seems like there is no way to do so via the console.
I had to unRPA the archive file to get the missions file, training file etc then within those files you can see the flags to jump to.

But e.g. for the handjob, the entire thing is the flag, there is no sub flags to play out for the different slut levels. You have to manually change the levels to get different text to play out.

May 15, 2017
Yes, I said I extracted the script. It generates a random number from 1 to 3 and only triggers on a 1. Clearly it was bugged for me as I did it roughly 40 times.

As for the speak with Ahsoka bug, it is caused by line 598 in social.rpy
if <= 22 ahsokaSocial <= 24:
is not valid syntax, and thus always crashes once your social exceeds 21.

I am currently trying to figure out how to compile what I extracted back into the RPA, this is an extremely easy fix.
Hi there, I'm wondering how can you re archive archive.rpa after RPA extractor and getting the individual files.
I am able to edit the extracted .rpy file like training.rpy but don't know how to get my changes back into the game.

Thanks.

Macfinn99

Jun 20, 2017
Exiscoming kind of spoiled everybody, (or raised their expectations), by issuing v.3 only a month after v.2. Unfortunately, he doesn't update or leave notes on his Patreon page often. One of the neatest ways that I've seen on maintaining updates is what DarkCookie did on his Summertime Saga page of putting a status bar up. It lists how many events are scheduled for the next update, how many are complete and how many are in process. The number of events can also change during the process depending on what the developer "discovers" as additional events that need to be added.
It's a good game with lots of potential and it looks like the Quest format can be modularized for future expansion.

Reactions: setter6

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
This requires knowing exactly where you are on your roadmap and where you plan to go. This would be great for all of them, unfortunately some like Sunsetriders7 kinda meander in their development, and its hard to say what he is working on will actually appear when. I hope exiscoming is more disciplined, but he is a small team of developers and artists so it will depend on when everyone has everything in order.

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
Just tried this game, pretty cool, very Akabur style, not as polished, but not a complete ripoff eitheir, so well done. Bad points : severe lack of different art (too much described in text and not enough shown), seems art for the dialogue scenes is better than art of the H scenes, didn't find (but maybe there is...) some "room" or option to change her costume and see the result. Also when you "Explore" the ship and you get the event where you choose to go on left or right : going right gets you back to title screen without warning. Anyway, promising game. 0.4 somewhere next weekend (source : Patreon)

Dinker

May 15, 2017
Hi there, I'm wondering how can you re archive archive.rpa after RPA extractor and getting the individual files.
I am able to edit the extracted .rpy file like training.rpy but don't know how to get my changes back into the game.

Thanks.
Just drop the individual edited files into the game directory and they will override the files in the RPA. No need to put them back in the RPA.

Darth Helmet

May The Schwartz Be With You
Donor
Respected User
Apr 7, 2017
It is great. Been playing it since it first came out. It's gotten a lot of support recently due to Akabur promoting it. Let's hope that support allows the creator to drop more content in each update.

Saligia

May 12, 2017
I love it as well, the only problem I have with the whole corrupting-an-innocent-girl thing is that you turn them into actual whores. I'd prefer to more selfishly keep them to yourself ala Mity's four elements trainer, or even Akabur's hermione trainer, where you could choose to keep her to yourself if you wanted.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
Just found this piece. interesting, will give it a try! :)
thx for sharing all of you!

fatedthief

Jun 8, 2017
I love it as well, the only problem I have with the whole corrupting-an-innocent-girl thing is that you turn them into actual whores. I'd prefer to more selfishly keep them to yourself ala Mity's four elements trainer, or even Akabur's hermione trainer, where you could choose to keep her to yourself if you wanted.
i agree with you 100%
it's way better when you can keep your pet slave to yourself... really hope the dev will add an option to keep your pets for yourself in future updates.

4.00 star(s) 49 Votes