4.00 star(s) 49 Votes

Saligia

May 12, 2017
So, to recap. Diffrent uniforms seem to be in now, which is pretty sweet. There's more text in the groping, dancing and handjob demonstrations, but no new art. There's two buttjob scenes depending on Ahsoka's sluttyness but both of them crash you straight back to the main menu. There's quite a bit more stuff when you just talk to her in her cell, the stuff with Shinna is horrifically broken and buggy, pretty much unusable. (though at least her face doesn't dissapear anymore, which got my vote for creepiest glitch of 2017) and the second you get Kat on your station the game thinks her cell is still empty, so that's a bust as well.

I'm stuck at the brothel, can't go there despite getting the full password. Can't continue with Ahsoka, since I need to shut off the force supressors which, as far as I can't tell, isn't a thing yet.

Anyone else find something more?

Dinker

May 15, 2017
There's quite a bit more stuff when you just talk to her in her cell, the stuff with Shinna is horrifically broken and buggy, pretty much unusable. (though at least her face doesn't dissapear anymore, which got my vote for creepiest glitch of 2017) and the second you get Kat on your station the game thinks her cell is still empty, so that's a bust as well.

I'm stuck at the brothel, can't go there despite getting the full password. Can't continue with Ahsoka, since I need to shut off the force supressors which, as far as I can't tell, isn't a thing yet.

Anyone else find something more?
There isn't a continuation of the brothel or a way to turn off the Force Suppressors yet. There's some crazy quest stuff if you crack it open already, but none of it is reachable and neither of those quests are written in at all yet.

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
Yeah it really is a pile of bugs right now, at least while using a save from 0.3 (had already 2 parts of the password for the brothel, and buttjob an blowjob unlocked for Asohka, of course with no art since it was 0.3). Now speaking to Shin'na, I learn the complete password, then I shall contact the brothel guy to continue the quest but nothing available anymore on the starmap. And as someone already said it's back to title screen when you get the buttjob scene.

Skorpionss

Oct 18, 2016
hmm I started the game fresh with version 0.4, but I can't progress past Slut level 6 :-/ trying to train her just keeps on giving the same message again and again...

Apparently I should be contacted about her starting to work as a dancer, but that doesn't happen, anyone knows if I can force the event via console?

Last edited:

prdude

Jul 30, 2017
I have exactly the same problem. SLut lvl 6. cannot talk with her anymore and training does not benefit her either. Dance option won't open at all.

clou

Jul 26, 2017
Did someone know what to do when pirates kidnap the slave? i really can't figure out what i should do for go on...

Saligia

May 12, 2017
Did someone know what to do when pirates kidnap the slave? i really can't figure out what i should do for go on...
Explore the same planet the Tailor is on, keep going there until you're shot at and have to retreat. Then go to the planet one last time to both recover Ahsoka and end that quest.

Reactions: Kirilios Xian

Macfinn99

Jun 20, 2017
There's actually a fair amount of stuff added for this update, but at this point it's hard to tell if you run into a glitch or if there is no content until a later update. It would be nice if Exiscoming just added a note " That's all for this Update!" so that you know when to stop chasing a thread.

Reactions: Forgeshield
4.00 star(s) 49 Votes