4.00 star(s) 49 Votes

Saligia

May 12, 2017
1) Have max Slut score. (I modded console to give Ahsoka slut score of 999).
2) Talk to her in her cell.
3) If you're stuck at talking to her and keep getting the same "You have nothing to talk about" message, then change her outfits and talk to her
4) Eventually you will have nothing to talk about....
5) go to the clothing menu and select "no clothes" option for any outfit.
6) Go talk to her 2 or 3 times.
7) Profit!!!

Let me know how it goes for you.
Mhhh, I tried it, but i'm stuck at having to shut down the force supressors, which as far as I know can't happen

Reactions: Exnihlo

Alex991

Sep 2, 2016
Upon reaching step 6 you should trigger dialogue which talks about you (the MC) giving Ahsoka her lightsaber back.

Upon successful completion of step 6 you will be given 4 options, they are as follow:

- Blowjob
- Anal
- Sex
- Make a sandwich (Yes she will make you a sandwich using Jedi special recipe.

roydanton

Aug 7, 2016
1) Have max Slut score. (I modded console to give Ahsoka slut score of 999).
2) Talk to her in her cell.
3) If you're stuck at talking to her and keep getting the same "You have nothing to talk about" message, then change her outfits and talk to her
4) Eventually you will have nothing to talk about....
5) go to the clothing menu and select "no clothes" option for any outfit.
6) Go talk to her 2 or 3 times.
7) Profit!!!

Let me know how it goes for you.
name for max slut score? slut = 999?

Macfinn99

Jun 20, 2017
When she asks to turn off suppressed how do you do it
Bad news/Good news time! The bad news is thatI think that turning off the suppressors will be in the next update. The good news is that the last 2 updates been only 30 to 40 days apart so we may not have to wait too long.

The other good news is that Akabur gave Orange Trainer a (very rare for Akabur), good review which has pumped up Exiscomings' Patreon so he can better afford to spend more time developing the game.

TJoshua

Apr 30, 2017
Bad news/Good news time! The bad news is thatI think that turning off the suppressors will be in the next update. The good news is that the last 2 updates been only 30 to 40 days apart so we may not have to wait too long.

The other good news is that Akabur gave Orange Trainer a (very rare for Akabur), good review which has pumped up Exiscomings' Patreon so he can better afford to spend more time developing the game.
Thanks

Macfinn99

Jun 20, 2017
Exiscoming is hoping to have the next update out by Aug 26. I think he's being optimistic but I give him kudos for trying to push the development. I would rather have him finish up some of the open threads rather than rush it through. I'm also hoping that he can further develop the corruption of Shin'na & Kit, or at least post on his site when that update is planned for.

Reactions: Ruffuss and setter6

Fdna

Jun 9, 2017
in 0.4 still can't use the Surgery Table? I repaired it but it still says i have to repair it

Macfinn99

Jun 20, 2017
in 0.4 still can't use the Surgery Table? I repaired it but it still says i have to repair it
The stuff in the med bay is one of those unresolved loose threads. I found a package while I explored the ship that is supposed to let me change Ahsoka's tattoos but since the med bay hasn't been updated yet, it's unuseable.

Exiscoming is trying to update every month, but he has reached that point that a lot of developers hit that the game has gotten complicated enough that he can only update certain sections each time. Another problem is that coding is going to become more time consuming when he tries to resolve coding conflicts with each update. Hopefully, he'll be able to hire some competent help.

4.00 star(s) 49 Votes