4.00 star(s) 49 Votes

noway

May 14, 2017
The training can now go a bit further and you get a text sex scene (no CG).
Played for a couple of minutes and ran into dozens of bugs. At some point I got three naked Ahsokas on the screen which is somewhat weird. So unfortunately not a lot of improvement there. However, I have to admit I continued a save from v0.40.

It does not seem to be worth to follow every update, so I guess I will come back to check out the progress in half a year or so. Then start from the beginning...

Urowi

Aug 8, 2017
The training can now go a bit further and you get a text sex scene (no CG).
Played for a couple of minutes and ran into dozens of bugs. At some point I got three naked Ahsokas on the screen which is somewhat weird. So unfortunately not a lot of improvement there. However, I have to admit I continued a save from v0.40.

It does not seem to be worth to follow every update, so I guess I will come back to check out the progress in half a year or so. Then start from the beginning...
Yeah I think I might do the same. People were wondering why this one was 0.45 and not 0.5 well that's the reason, this one is just bug fixes.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Maybe pointing out in the first post, that this is an Asohka trainer would make sense.

DeltaDragon

May 6, 2017
can anyone make a cheat mod for this, as I cant save edit or console add due to the variables being all kinds of nonsense

Book

May 21, 2017
every time after "naboolicious II" that i try to sleep the game automatically closes
does that happens with anyone else?

moonanon

Aug 17, 2016
Found this on 2by2chan
Orange Trainer 4.5:

PC:

Mac:

The major difference that I found from 4 to 4.5 is that the buttjob doesn't boot you to main menu and there's also a blowjob seen.

Last edited:

Zer0z

Jun 29, 2017
I cant get past the point where the game asks me to talk to Jason and turn off the force supressors before talking with Ahsoka. Anyone figured this out?

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
Anyone knows if the 0.5 is coming out shortly or if it's going to take just as much as a normal update?

May 15, 2017
Nice, thanks @
Hope can play the game and progress story now without too much buys

May 15, 2017
I also dont know how to talk to jason to lower the force supressors. and also for Taboolishous II quest, after getting the 1st and 2nd parts of password then what? :/

Saligia

May 12, 2017
Is there a regular update schedule for this game or is it random?
It used to be pretty random, not to mention slow. But to my surprise, ever since his Patreon started collecting normal salary wages he's updated it once a month. So the next update will probably be out somewhere next week-ish.

Turkis

Jul 17, 2017
he has added a poll for his next game is he going to continue to work on orange trainer
I know in earlier posts he stated that he'll start his next game after he finishes Orange Trainer. Right now from my understanding, the poll is only what kind of game his followers (who can vote) want. He will probably start working on it as he starts to finish up Orange Trainer, but I don't think he'll start on his new game any time soon.

4.00 star(s) 49 Votes