4.00 star(s) 49 Votes

RobbertSaxon

May 19, 2017
Somebody have finshed the "Naboolicious" mission?
Because I can finish the step 2, please, can somebody help me?

Also I can not fuck Ahsoka too, but in my case, it pass at the bedroom, I press "Sex", apearse a message saying "VIRGIN SCENE HERE" and then in crash an apear that:

An uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/trainig.rpy", line 9576, in script
ScriptError: could not find label 'bedroom'.

Full traceback :

Full traceback:
File "game/trainig.rpy", line 9576, in script
jump bridgeFuck
File "C:\Users\HispanoSlavia\Desktop\Orange_Trainer_0.5-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1527, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "C:\Users\HispanoSlavia\Desktop\Orange_Trainer_0.5-pc\renpy\script.py", line 858, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Alien Trainer 0.0

Last edited:

Pyjak Slayer

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Somebody have finshed the "Naboolicious" mission?
Because I can finish the step 2, please, can somebody help me?

Also I can not fuck Ahsoka too, but in my case, it pass at the bedroom, I press "Sex", apearse a message saying "VIRGIN SCENE HERE" and then in crash an apear that:
I get the same thing, this version is horribly bugged. A lot of these issues need to be fixed ASAP, because the majority of them are game-breaking

Last edited:
Reactions: ddan17

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
Sometimes it can be due to changes, you are loading an old save and some labels have changed. Weird things can happen with old saves sometimes. If it's a new run it can be a bug introduced with this build, which means a bug has slipped through QA. Shouldn't happen.

Need to dl the game and check it, haven't played yet myself. Cannot atm. If it's a bug the dev is going to fix it asap I'd say, because others may already have pointed to this issue. Let's see. Sorry guys for the bad news atm. :(

Last edited:
Reactions: Pyjak Slayer

Red_101

Sep 30, 2017
I found the .51 download to be a major improvement over the .5, but still running into two crashes: sex on the medical table, and sex in the bedroom. Anyone else still having those issues, or should I try restarting a fresh file?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
I found the .51 download to be a major improvement over the .5, but still running into two crashes: sex on the medical table, and sex in the bedroom. Anyone else still having those issues, or should I try restarting a fresh file?

Code:
File "C:\s\User\Downloads\sf\Orange_Trainer_0.51-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 438, in run

node.execute()

File "C:\s\User\Downloads\sf\Orange_Trainer_0.51-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1527, in execute

File "C:\s\User\Downloads\sf\Orange_Trainer_0.51-pc\renpy\script.py", line 858, in lookup

ScriptError: could not find label 'bridgeFuck'.

Traceback (most recent call last):

File "C:\s\User\Downloads\sf\Orange_Trainer_0.51-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 438, in run

node.execute()

File "C:\s\User\Downloads\sf\Orange_Trainer_0.51-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1527, in execute

File "C:\s\User\Downloads\sf\Orange_Trainer_0.51-pc\renpy\script.py", line 858, in lookup

Please be sure to use spoiler tags or code tags when posting crash logs or errors

Zer0z

Jun 29, 2017
I still get a couple crashes and cant still to Ahsoka, game keeps telling me to turn off force dampeners but I cant, Ive tried everything.

4.00 star(s) 49 Votes