4.00 star(s) 49 Votes

Kristu

Aug 7, 2016
in this version the story fluid a little...no very strange and messy, i like this game but i think this game will be abandoned or ended soon, each version is more and more bugged, crash and messy :(

thomasxlong

Apr 3, 2017
would it be at all possible for someone to share a save for this please? any time after the sex scenes become available would be cool, thank you. i have played a few times before but i usually give up before getting anything interesting.

sictbttwagr

Mar 9, 2017
One thing I have noticed is if you skip the intro, then you are put in Dev mod, which gives money and a bunch of slutiness. It also causes a lot of bugs.

If you play the intro, money starts at 30 and slutiness starts at zero, but I had fewer bugs. One big one I'm running into is that I can't explore anywhere. I fixed the Kolto Tank and have used it to heal myself multiple times, but when I try to explore it says my wounds haven't healed. Anyone know if this is a bug, or if I'm supposed to heal myself a different way?

Mipmip

Mostly harmless
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
Fuck, This game has so much potential. The art is great, the story is engaging. Gameplay is fun. But it needs some serious QA efforts. v0.5 has several game breaking bugs. 0.51 fixes some but not all of those. Really hope this improves going forward.

saboxo

Jun 12, 2017
One thing I have noticed is if you skip the intro, then you are put in Dev mod, which gives money and a bunch of slutiness. It also causes a lot of bugs.

If you play the intro, money starts at 30 and slutiness starts at zero, but I had fewer bugs. One big one I'm running into is that I can't explore anywhere. I fixed the Kolto Tank and have used it to heal myself multiple times, but when I try to explore it says my wounds haven't healed. Anyone know if this is a bug, or if I'm supposed to heal myself a different way?
Same here.

Mipmip

Mostly harmless
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
The way I understood it, 0.51 isn't an official fix from the creator (it's not on the patreon). It's just from someone who edited away some of the missing label stuff.

Pyjak Slayer

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
The way I understood it, 0.51 isn't an official fix from the creator (it's not on the patreon). It's just from someone who edited away some of the missing label stuff.
That makes sense, I went to check his Patreon and it wasn't there. But I couldn't be 100% sure.

Reactions: ddan17

Macfinn99

Jun 20, 2017
Is the development on this game still a one-man show? It seems like it's part of the standard evolutionary process on games like this that the game reaches a point of complexity that the developer releases their game with bugs and lets their general base of players identify the bugs after initial release. The next stage of the evolution is when the developer brings some extra help on board, (good help is hard to find, but they generally migrate to the better, (profitable?) games.) That said, I really like this game, the concept and the artwork quality. I think it also has great potential for doing follow up games once this one is done. ( A new Jedi order based on sex and sensuality? . . . Hugh Hefner lives on in the Force!!!! )

InchLongSshLong

Jan 13, 2017
The 0.51 version is official, he edited his 0.5 version post with the link to the 0.51 version. I know this because I'm a pateron.

sictbttwagr

Mar 9, 2017
Same here.
So I broke down and extracted the CGI. Based on that, I don't think there's much more other than the first girl. I see models for two more (one of which is models for Kit), but nothing that leads me to believe any of the side storylines are fleshed out.

I like this type of game though, and the concept is up there with Witch Trainer, Star Channel 34, and a few others that I can't think of off the top of my head. I hope he continues to work on this!

drayth06

Dec 28, 2016
I really liked Ahsoka in clone wars and the fact that you can train her to be your slave (or else) is really fun, there are quite a bit of grinding (not on akabur level). Also love the kotor elements.

Reactions: Riesie

Macfinn99

Jun 20, 2017
Okay, . . . gotten as far as I can on 5.1 before it bugs down. Any word as to when 5.2 debug will be out and will we be able to turn off the force suppressors?

Mipmip

Mostly harmless
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
The 0.51 version is official, he edited his 0.5 version post with the link to the 0.51 version. I know this because I'm a pateron.
Good to know. Though the title on the patreon post is still 0.5. It's good to know the dev is aware of it and working on fixes.

4.00 star(s) 49 Votes