4.00 star(s) 49 Votes

NemisXue

Aug 25, 2017
Would be nice to know what exactly this game is, considering the only thing we have on the game is this Game Info:
Updated
: 30/09-2017
Genre: Star Wars, Parody, Renpy,

No screenshots or even explaining the story or mechanics. Would download it to check it out but really why waste the time when theres lack of what it is I am downloading?

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
Wow well time to play it again I guess and see how far I can train Asoka this time.

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Indeed, the most useful data is not here, aka : subject of the game (who is trained, give some background as to "it" !), same as to screenshots, some in dialogues, some in action (events).

.. ;)

Reactions: NemisXue

z0r

Jun 1, 2017
Shame really a Star Wars game has far more potential then just Ahsoka.
Like give us a female hut wew laddy

NemisXue

Aug 25, 2017
Indeed, the most useful data is not here, aka : subject of the game (who is trained, give some background as to "it" !), same as to screenshots, some in dialogues, some in action (events).

.. ;)
Right and someone could say, "check the links" but I am too lazy to do that plus if your to lazy to give all that which is a standard & seems to be a rule set for post then why should I bother wasting time to download.

Ut5962

Aug 6, 2016
Shame really a Star Wars game has far more potential then just Ahsoka.
Like give us a female hut wew laddy
A hutt lady ? What's wrong with you ? a female twi'lek why not (and in the star wars lore they're basically the whores of the galaxy) or basically almost any other species (for fuck's sake not a Mon calamari, it would be a trap). Shaak Ti would be nice (But I think she's the same species as asohka)

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
A hutt lady ? What's wrong with you ? a female twi'lek why not (and in the star wars lore they're basically the whores of the galaxy) or basically almost any other species (for fuck's sake not a Mon calamari, it would be a trap). Shaak Ti would be nice (But I think she's the same species as asohka)
We already have a human redhead, Ahsoka, and a Twi'lek in game.

Reactions: Pyjak Slayer

tetrisedris

Jul 1, 2017
So, anybody else having horrible bugs? ^^
The game seems to have great premise, but, atleast for me, after a certain point (which i would like to mention, but i can't seem to find the spoiler function) it becomes basically unplayable as i can't open my messages anymore, as it just loops back to an earlier scene then.
Also sending Ahsoka on certain missions just sets me to other options, can't gift gifts anymore, really, completely bugged.
Which makes me very sad. Game until that is great, and is around 1.5 hours of fun, also some scenes too.

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
Anyone know how to turn down the force suppressors? I can't figure out how to talk with the robot.

seden

Aug 22, 2016
No, its not a trainer in the "classic" "yet ?", as the only sex scene is when having the 3 girls onboard.
A scene which lack the actual sex images btw.
After it, two girls are locked (no more content).

Another one possible later on, when speaking to her about giving back lightsaber. Not tried in this playtrough. Since there is plenty of content gone trough while not yet available it will be mandatory in any case..

Evergrey

Aug 7, 2016
you can activate the force suppressors i just can't remember how, but the end of the quest line basically gives you a choice to be evil or good i think but thats the end of the current build

4.00 star(s) 49 Votes