4.00 star(s) 49 Votes

nikolasimic

Aug 31, 2017
I played 0.451 (and thoroughly enjoyed it) but it sounds like there's nothing new in 0.51 that works, so I guess I'll wait for the next version.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
So, is o51 still completely bugged and if so, where's the next bugfix? ;)

petedragon

May 4, 2017
Hmm at this rate Im going to be collecting more messages than antimatter soon. Now up to 14 messages. Got all 3 password pieces but still gives me 1st one evrey time. Thats ok cos I also get 300 antimatter at same time. saves cheating I suppose.

Pyjak Slayer

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
So, is o51 still completely bugged and if so, where's the next bugfix? ;)
Contrary to what someone said earlier, I don't think 0.51 is made by the dev. I hate to say this, but judging by the dev's Patreon, he uploaded version 0.40 on July 29th, and released 0.45, the bugfix/updated version on August 26th. So that leads me to believe that the official dev bugfix/update is going to come out around October 26th.

Reactions: botc76

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
So I have noticed. There is art. And it is glorious. Not that I expected anything less of the artists mentioned. Especially Flick.
Well, I was wrong, of course, and I already wrote it twice that I am sorry. I also explained that I misunderstood because I encountered several text descriptions of art yet to be done in a row. That's why I thought playing on doesn't make any sense and so I stopped playing it. Too early, as I have learned through this forum. Still this means that the game is too grindy for me, I have to wait until the above mentiones scenes are drawn and then I'll give it another try.

One last time: I was wrong. Sorry.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Well, I was wrong, of course, and I already wrote it twice that I am sorry. I also explained that I misunderstood because I encountered several text descriptions of art yet to be done in a row. That's why I thought playing on doesn't make any sense and so I stopped playing it. Too early, as I have learned through this forum. Still this means that the game is too grindy for me, I have to wait until the above mentiones scenes are drawn and then I'll give it another try.

One last time: I was wrong. Sorry.
Umm... I forgive you? :confused:

Reactions: ray3dave

NemisXue

Aug 25, 2017
First game I have played on here with so many bugs. Any sex scenes ends in a crash, hope to see some fixes.

RastaArtas

Jul 4, 2017
Author has written today that new update will be on Saturday 28.10
But he only says only that there will be new 3 outfits for girls (1 for each one)
Nothing about bugfix and other stuff

Reactions: ponyguy

Daenerys5539

Aug 17, 2016
So, I've got Slut level: 37, almost 50% of the station repaired.

Stomache Queen, Orange Booty, Togruta for Hire, Dark Side of the Moon, Red Butt Cheeks: Completed
Orange Flirt: Stage 2
Greasemonkey, Stage 2
Naboolicious (2 entries): Stage 2

I've seen exactly 0 sex scenes. No HJ, BJ or dancing that I've seen posts about. I've bought 3 sex training manuals, and 1 repair manual from Kit. Trained her till the point where she either breaks down begging not to continue, or simply flat out refusing.

I am completely stuck. Help!

EDIT:I'm going to assume that the copy I have is broken/not authentic. Wait until the next release.

Last edited:

Macfinn99

Jun 20, 2017
Great to hear that the update is coming tomorrow. This game has a lot of potential for expansion, but I think that the developer should come up with a way for finishing this one up as a part 1 of a series and then develop new games as a part 2, 3, . . . etc. ("Revenge of the Harem", . . "The Farce Awakens", . . . or maybe even, "The Lust Jedi")

Reactions: RastaArtas

trumafioso

Aug 12, 2017
So, I've got Slut level: 37, almost 50% of the station repaired.

Stomache Queen, Orange Booty, Togruta for Hire, Dark Side of the Moon, Red Butt Cheeks: Completed
Orange Flirt: Stage 2
Greasemonkey, Stage 2
Naboolicious (2 entries): Stage 2

I've seen exactly 0 sex scenes. No HJ, BJ or dancing that I've seen posts about. I've bought 3 sex training manuals, and 1 repair manual from Kit. Trained her till the point where she either breaks down begging not to continue, or simply flat out refusing.

I am completely stuck. Help!

EDIT:I'm going to assume that the copy I have is broken/not authentic. Wait until the next release.
Have you been calling Ahsoka up to your room and training her at night? That is where most of the sexual art assets are.

rykdragon

May 3, 2017
I played this game but l couldnt find any cg. Only stand pics and few naked pic thats all. Is there a scenes and cg? I bored to dead and drop playing. Am l wrong about this game?

4.00 star(s) 49 Votes