4.00 star(s) 49 Votes

TheBroswagonist

Aug 6, 2016
I can't seem to get past "I think there's more to talk about with Ahsoka" when speaking to her, and theres a blank space in my Mission status screen. Anyone have any ideas? I've just finished Groping training.

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Seems I need to start over, I would be sad but I actually didn't mind the gameplay.

Silito13

Aug 9, 2016
Ok so I am super stuck. Ashoka can't be trained or talked anymore, I have unlocked the scan feature, her slut value is at 16, I have completed up till Red Butt cheeks, I don't have any other girls, I have up too section 5 cleared but no blueprints for it, and have no idea how to proceed.

Silito13

Aug 9, 2016
Ok, so I figured it out. That being said, I am curious as to how to proceed with the Mission "Slug Love", unless you can't actually do so.

avitus83

Aug 9, 2016
Ok, so I figured it out. That being said, I am curious as to how to proceed with the Mission "Slug Love", unless you can't actually do so.
I too am stuck around the same place you got stuck. What did you do to move the story line?

Manjoume

Sep 25, 2016
I'm on Red Butt Cheeks III, what do I need to do? I also am on Naboolicious III. I have Kit's room, but she's not there.

I'm going off a previous save. Should I restart? If so what's the renpy code for credits? I'd rather not have to farm money again.

May 15, 2017
If you are stuck or don't know if the next bit is in the game, why not looking into the game files themselves?

Neat too easy to use so you can open archive.rpa and read all the scenes and know how to trigger them

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I can't even find a shop to buy gifts, where is it? the only shop I found is kit shop and the taylor

DeltaDragon

May 6, 2017
so with update 0.5/.51 I was worried that this game would continue to be a mess, but update 0.6 is actually less buggy than the last 2 combined.

4.00 star(s) 49 Votes