4.00 star(s) 49 Votes

Akanoes

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2017
So what has been added or change?
I did a quick check it seems you can finanly disable the force surpressors, have sex with ahsoka and she has atleast 1 new costume. but this is literally just me checking up on my endgame save and clicking everything :p haven't advanced anything yet

NemisXue

Aug 25, 2017
So played around for abit, so far only things I see thats been added is one outfit, a tease to a strap-on scene between two of the girls, three some, and that's it. Seems no bug fixes just stuff removed that caused it & now some images get stuck on the right side unless you load a save before it.

NemisXue

Aug 25, 2017
The whole time ppl say here that there were 3 outfits 1 for each girl were released in the Halloween update...but how when there are only 2 girls?
You haven't gotten far enough in cause you get 3 girls, but as for the 3 outfits for each girl I don't see it. I was at the end of the last update, started this new update & seem to be at the end of the new content. Theres only 1 new outfit unless their counting the fact you can now have the other 2 girls be nude as "outfits" then yeah there is 3 outfits. Not really much new content add unlike others when they do an update you get bug fixes & several new scenes. This is a let down.

Saligia

May 12, 2017
Okay, let's see here.

First off, here's a link to the Mac version.

Second, the changelog:

*3 Halloween outfits, 1 for each girl.
*New accessories for Shin'na and Kit
*New body mods for Ahsoka, along with a very early beta version of the surgery table.
*New CGs for Ahsoka and Shin'na
*Halloween Pumpkins! Exploring planets now has a chance of giving you a Treat Bag. Treat Bags can be found on screen 2of your items inventory tab. ( )
*New art for the station's star fighters (made by the talented OffWorldTrooper)
*Made a bunch of consumables usable from the inventory now.
*New status screen (includes a button to turn off Force Suppressors)
*As the game progresses, Smugglers might show up at your station to set up their operations. Steadily increasing your Influence.

Third, my thoughts:

Exiscoming added art assets for the actual sex part, but is it me, or is something super off about Ahsoka's face when you bone her?
I've only had one bug, she no longer mentions blowing people on the track when she's never been there, no more hanging images (so far) a LOT of bugs have been stamped, it's probably still buggy, but nowhere near what it was before.
You can finally use the surgery table (to change her montreal colour, and change her tattoo markings)
There's repeatable sex scenes added at night, force supressors are in and the next part of the social bits with ahsoka are now in.

All in all, not bad for a month's work, though seriously hoping he's going to adjust that face...

Pinesama

Aug 9, 2017
Exiscoming added art assets for the actual sex part, but is it me, or is something super off about Ahsoka's face when you bone her?
I've only had one bug, she no longer mentions blowing people on the track when she's never been there, no more hanging images (so far) a LOT of bugs have been stamped, it's probably still buggy, but nowhere near what it was before.
Yeah. It's like there are different artists doing different components. The sex scene and harem art match together but not with the dialogue art which has more manga-esque proportions. This isn't particularly new to this game as previous scenes were already like this but the inconsistency is maybe more noticeable in the new scenes.

I get hanging portrait of the black market merchant when trading influence for hypermatter. So just a heads up to save prior and avoid if necessary.

bOOGAbOOG

Oct 13, 2017
Ashoka agrees to work in the brothel and when it says that she can continue her training it tells me "nothing beyond this point"

I might have to get that organge haired merchant girl but I have no idea how to do that.

Pyjak Slayer

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Ahsoka's face looks hilariously off when having sex with her. And I have no idea how to get the new tattoo or the new Halloween costumes. Shame, because I thought that there'd be more content after a month. I was also hoping that the sex scenes had a little more CG to them, I thought they would slightly change in facial expressions and positions while... ya know, doing it. But it's just one still image the entire time they're going at it.

Reactions: Deleted member 1897

seden

Aug 22, 2016
There is a foursome if played right, the trader, the two Jedi and PC. This on the third part of the educatory manuals production..
Guess these Renpy games quite often become minefield/labyrinth, with narrow desactiving > locking content if the steps are not validated correctly. Ahem. More later (that was in 0.5).

Reactions: ponyguy
4.00 star(s) 49 Votes