4.00 star(s) 49 Votes

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
The game still is nothing more then a skeleton. The art is fun, but still no sex scenes, and as far as I see not even nudity. I recommend to wait playing it until thgere is more drawn content. i was pretty disappointed, but let's see what comes up in the future.

Aug 16, 2016
The game still is nothing more then a skeleton. The art is fun, but still no sex scenes, and as far as I see not even nudity. I recommend to wait playing it until thgere is more drawn content. i was pretty disappointed, but let's see what comes up in the future.
There is nudity. Once you get orange girl's slut score up to about 30 you can have her remove her outfits, wear translucent ones, and have her display her training while naked.

Reactions: ray3dave

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
... sorry, seems I lost interest a bit too early - there were so many text parts replacing CG that I got fed up. Sorry! my mistake.

seden

Aug 22, 2016
No, its not a trainer in the "classic" "yet ?".
One scene is when having the 3 girls onboard.
That one is unfinished lacking the actual sex images etc.
Another (not checked yet) when giving Orange her lightsaber back.
After it, two girls are locked (no more content).

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
There is most definitely nudity my friend, and even a bj scene.

seden

Aug 22, 2016
There at last one fucking option, if you don't chicken out when the human and the two others get on with the 4th training = foursome (its that event who lack the sex images).

That said, you have to selected the related option available when selecting the bed.
If not, after the first one = done.
Shame its not (yet ?) repeatable.

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
There is most definitely nudity my friend, and even a bj scene.
Okay, okay, okay - as I said before, I lost patience a bit to early, let's put it that way, that I could not stand the grinding any longer. Sorry, I misunderstood the text placeholders that way that I thought that's all.

thwartme

Aug 10, 2017
Trying to explore Mandalore for second part of password, keep getting told my wounds need to heal. Did ages of daily-grind kind of work and repaired the Kolto tank, have now healed myself three times, but I keep getting told my wounds need to heal... any tips?

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
Okay, okay, okay - as I said before, I lost patience a bit to early, let's put it that way, that I could not stand the grinding any longer. Sorry, I misunderstood the text placeholders that way that I thought that's all.
I totally get that dude. Sometimes grinding can be such a pain that you just lose interest in the game.

Reactions: ray3dave

thwartme

Aug 10, 2017
Now I can't seem to advance at all. Supposedly supposed to be rescuing girls from a brothel, but the mission doesn't seem to be available to select anywhere. Also, haven't triggered a single sex scene in the whole game. And, final complaint, it keeps telling my I have a new message, but I there are no new messages.

Am I doing something wrong, or is there just very little content (and no sex) for a .51? I was expecting more. Too bad, I love the idea.

Jul 22, 2017
I am at a point of the game that I could have Sex with the orange one but... and this is a big but it crashes after it says virgin scene here. says it cant find label bedroom any way of knowing on how to fix this or something

May 15, 2017
you can activate the force suppressors i just can't remember how, but the end of the quest line basically gives you a choice to be evil or good i think but thats the end of the current build
Yeah I looked into the .rpa files, says WIP so while you could go in which the console to and change foresupressors, I think it's best not to ruin the story yet.

Saltheart

Sep 2, 2017
Yup, there be bugs - but this pup is far more advanced than most I've seen at this early level.
Med-Bay is borked, "Sex" doesn't work (AAAhhrrrgghh!!), exploration of half the planets is null, tons of "DevNote: insert shit here" stuff.
But...
The story, art, and progress is quite spectacular. Give it a shot - you just might be impressed!
I truly am eager for an updated file.

edit: healing/exploration seems to be tied to lvl of Ahsoka's sluttiness.

Last edited:

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Oh man, I forgot about this game. I see updates have happened, so let's see if there's anything interesting to find or if those bold letters in the OP still hold true. Fingers crossed.

4.00 star(s) 49 Votes