4.00 star(s) 49 Votes

avitus83

Aug 9, 2016
If you are stuck or don't know if the next bit is in the game, why not looking into the game files themselves?

Neat too easy to use so you can open archive.rpa and read all the scenes and know how to trigger them
Cool thanks, will give it a shot!

May 15, 2017
Hey mate,
Ahsoka's face looks hilariously off when having sex with her. And I have no idea how to get the new tattoo or the new Halloween costumes. Shame, because I thought that there'd be more content after a month. I was also hoping that the sex scenes had a little more CG to them, I thought they would slightly change in facial expressions and positions while... ya know, doing it. But it's just one still image the entire time they're going at it.
new tattoo is found in the treatbags
TreatBag = 999
as well as the new costumes.

Yeah I'm also disappointed in the new CG, definatley not the orignal arist who's been doing all the other x stuff, I liked those ones waaay better. Here's hoping he will have them corrected.

Pyjak Slayer

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I'm on Red Butt Cheeks III, what do I need to do? I also am on Naboolicious III. I have Kit's room, but she's not there.

I'm going off a previous save. Should I restart? If so what's the renpy code for credits? I'd rather not have to farm money again.
I don't remember how to do Red Butt Cheeks. But as for Naboolicious and Kit, keep going to Kit's shop and just chat with her every time, eventually she'll give you the quest "Slug Love". At one point, you won't know what else to do since the orange quest text will disappear, do not worry, simply explore Coruscant and a bounty hunter will take you to the Stomach Queen. The rest is pretty much linear from that point onwards. I think Naboolicious III requires you exploring a few different planets until you find the second part of the password, the third will come from a Slave/Sex worker sending you the final piece of the password in a message.

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Found an error :
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/StarForgeRooms.rpy", line 3812, in script
  File "game/StarForgeRooms.rpy", line 3812, in <module>
NameError: name 'colar4Active' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/StarForgeRooms.rpy", line 3812, in script
  File "/home/seden/bin/Jeux/RPG/!Adult/!Renpy/Orange_Trainer_0.6-pc/renpy/ast.py", line 1656, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "/home/seden/bin/Jeux/RPG/!Adult/!Renpy/Orange_Trainer_0.6-pc/renpy/python.py", line 1749, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "/home/seden/bin/Jeux/RPG/!Adult/!Renpy/Orange_Trainer_0.6-pc/renpy/python.py", line 1743, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/StarForgeRooms.rpy", line 3812, in <module>
NameError: name 'colar4Active' is not defined

Linux-4.4.87-18.29-default-x86_64-with-SuSE-42.2-x86_64
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Alien Trainer 0.0
Happened while exploring the station, finding a replicator console then selecting the gift option.
But, getting back and choosing again = cholocate, so, its only (?) the "colar4" option who is bugged ?
Also, the #2 tatoo doesnt get added to the options, 1 and 4 are enabled this said. Did not find #3 yet (albeit going for quite some days ingame).

hathios

May 20, 2017
Tattoo #3 can be purchased but it is still shown in the Black market but it is not shown at MedBay Surgery Table.

How to get more treatbags? I only had 9 or 10 and I only get 1 clothes for Ahsoka, A mask for Shin'na and a new Headtail for Ahsoka. ANd the others were just chocolate and some other stuff you can use as gifts that only Ahsoka receives.

Kylar Stern

Jul 29, 2017
Tattoo #3 can be purchased but it is still shown in the Black market but it is not shown at MedBay Surgery Table.

How to get more treatbags? I only had 9 or 10 and I only get 1 clothes for Ahsoka, A mask for Shin'na and a new Headtail for Ahsoka. ANd the others were just chocolate and some other stuff you can use as gifts that only Ahsoka receives.
Check 2 posts back, TreatBag = xx and then just have a click fest

Reactions: sadiajosdjiooij

hathios

May 20, 2017
Yes and how to get this much?
I only get 9 to 10 in total.

First 4 and later after Kit I opened another 5 or 6.

Now tell me how to get these 999 Treatbags without cheating?

And I am stuck at Mission: Naboolicious (Mission Stage: IV)

Last edited:
May 15, 2017
Yes and how to get this much?
I only get 9 to 10 in total.

First 4 and later after Kit I opened another 5 or 6.

Now tell me how to get these 999 Treatbags without cheating?

And I am stuck at Mission: Naboolicious (Mission Stage: IV)
Well that the thing, I've played such grindy games where they suck the life out of you, literally making me feel sorry for my brain cells to endure the repetitiveness just to make Mr.Richard happy.
Anyways, getting Treat Bags ain't so bad, you get to read some of the random events which is also new in this update.
In regards to you question, if you look into the variables, there's a random number being drawn from the hat when you open a bag, meaning it's all upto chance.
I suggest going to the temple to reset your karma, or saying 3 hail mary's depending on your religion.

As for Naboolicious, I think he added one more stage! We are getting there! End on saying now Ahsoka is ready for the next bit of training ;) So I'm guessing we'll see some more nice training scenes in the next update. In fact I believe the training should have happened before the option to bed with her in your own room.

Happy Halloween!

hathios

May 20, 2017
Tried everything.
Scanned the next 10 days for any mission and stuff did some Duells and bet on myself and won of course.
Bounty hunt on every planet and Explore the planet too.
No more Treatbags.

But the game is fun so far.

Fakecrash

May 26, 2017
this game catched my attetion from a while ago, but i never tried it. this phrase always stop me from playing:
So this is a ‘very’ early build of the game and will NOT yet feature any adult content. However I felt like it atleast made for a fun first glance at what the game will look like in the future.​
this really don't have any adult content after like 2 years of development ?

Last edited:

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Limited adult content, but so far only Orange girl has some training, while the others are "convinced to join". Seem to be still another step possible for Orange but should be tied to the upcoming next quest for Kitty.

Sex scene could be more present later on, guess it depend on the choice of the PC ?
(So far, does not seem you can be a complete bastard, treating them badly and so, its most an half assed (you want to keep your control, this while you actually are not (or are you ? Why you where made to be rescued into the station, there could be "something"). Tbs.

fool013

Jan 24, 2017
After returning her lightsaber and giving her the crystal Ahsoka activates it and finds out the blade is red. She then flips her shit and acts like the blade is some reflection of her inner self or something. The reason Sith have red sabers is because they use synthetic crystals instead of the organic crystals the Jedi use. I don't think the dev knows this. Granted, it's not that big a deal but it still bothers me.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
After returning her lightsaber and giving her the crystal Ahsoka activates it and finds out the blade is red. She then flips her shit and acts like the blade is some reflection of her inner self or something. The reason Sith have red sabers is because they use synthetic crystals instead of the organic crystals the Jedi use. I don't think the dev knows this. Granted, it's not that big a deal but it still bothers me.
I don't think the crystal you found is hers

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Indeed, if you explore the station, what could be the main story is found to some status. Be it an artefact of presence. But that's spoiler ..

SotF

Oct 13, 2017
How do you clear the stuck Ahsoka and other things that keep popping up everywhere and create issues

seden

Aug 22, 2016
? More details req, or even better + screens of the errors (messages if so, screenshot otherwise). ..

SotF

Oct 13, 2017
Just the thing with most scenes where there's the phantom ahsoka appearing on pretty much everything but the actual point you can take the options.

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Oh, that !

It happen on several instance and in quite some others games to, not sure at all what is going it, but it seem to be related to reloading and or using the rollback function.

Check with a save then relaunching the game ?

In any case its not a game breaking issue.

4.00 star(s) 49 Votes