4.00 star(s) 49 Votes
May 15, 2017
I love the old art this art is okay, there something about the face I'm not into. That is my opinion. Oh! I almost forgot, can someone save a download of Orange Trainer v0.6 for the old art please, there just something about these faces form left to right good, okay, alright?
I agree, the old art was my favourite, especially in the scenes. They were all unique and one picture by this artist could easily be worth 10 compared to the standard stuff everywhere.

The faces by the old artist? I thought they were fine (except in the sex scene, clearly not done by the old artists).
Just thought the main character's johnson looks funny compared to real life, but kinda normal in the world of drawn things.

Robbini

Sep 29, 2017
Provided you play enough and in enough areas, you're very likely to sooner or later find some way to progress in one quest or another.

The main problems I had in the last update (will have to check if they're still the same in this one) was that annoying character on the right side of the screen, very common with the pirate merchant, and the war status, because unless you can spend the whole 500 hypermatter every time that option is available, it seems to me you can at best keep it without losing any more ground on that war report.

Could be nice if the other two women also had some more activities, but I can understand that.

May 15, 2017
Hmm... I've went through the files and can't find much new... :( maybe only a new level #happy for the sex scenes?

Anyone else know what changes were made in this version?

NemisXue

Aug 25, 2017
Bounties seem to be the only thing added & their all on Tattonie, plus appearantly the same person cause they all do the same things.

RastaArtas

Jul 4, 2017
Hmm... I've went through the files and can't find much new... :( maybe only a new level #happy for the sex scenes?

Anyone else know what changes were made in this version?
He has written that this version will be just only bugfixes, cause of the problems with the artist

Etjen

Sep 24, 2017
I know I am pretty to this game but I am having some problems. Anyone here able to help?
I am having problems with a mission, messages and I can not talk to Ashoka anymore.

sospecial

Aug 9, 2017
So I have the "Final Puzzle" message which gives me the final password for the brothel but I can't acess the brothel to continue the story?

Etjen

Sep 24, 2017
Alright got alot further, just stuck on the Grease monkey mission now. Anyone has any ideas? Training Ashoka tells me she already knows everything.

FenrisWolfe

Aug 11, 2017
Hi i was playing the game and i got all the way to the brothel quest and have the first and second password but when i try to read the message and get the third part it wont give it to me is it a glitch or just where this game version ends?

sospecial

Aug 9, 2017
Hi i was playing the game and i got all the way to the brothel quest and have the first and second password but when i try to read the message and get the third part it wont give it to me is it a glitch or just where this game version ends?
A few of us have this issue. I think this last version of the game has a glitch on that message where it doesn't move to the next part of the quest. Earlier versions worked for that quest it seems.

Denizen

Jun 5, 2017
Could it be that he set the max. progress back due to bad feedback about new artist? Coz i played 0.60 and you could get to the point where you actually send girls to the Naboo brothel(nothing after this of course). In this one - you are stuck on the last password message. BUt he has added a couple of lines to 2nd girl's story. PROGRESS!

4.00 star(s) 49 Votes