4.00 star(s) 50 Votes

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
how do we trigger Kits sex scene? I cant talk to her at all besides shopping.

ric0chet

Nov 9, 2017
So far I've only found the Christmas event (brilliantly funny, but not really what I hoped for), the new Kit scene (using an older save), and the new costumes and Xmas related items. Any new events I've missed? I at least hoped for a few more fresh lines when Ahsoka returns from the job, not to mention the option to finally end Naboolicious...

cadefoster

May 10, 2017
I am stuck with these missions.
Dark Side of the Moon only in stage one and cannot get the Third companion. Only Kit and Ashoka. any help would be amazing
upload_2017-12-16_22-43-28.png

ric0chet

Nov 9, 2017
Dark Side of the Moon only in stage one and cannot get the Third companion. Only Kit and Ashoka. any help would be amazing
View attachment 49543
For the third companion you should have at some point received a new message titled something along the lines of "I know", then you go to Naboo and the rest is pretty straight forward.
So check the computer messages, you might have missed it.
As for the Dark side of the Moon, if memory serves me right I think that's the lightsaber quest.
At some point either Ahsoka mentions her lightsaber or you get a chance to gift it back once you talk/train her. (Items>Lightsaber>Gift), I can't really remember how it starts.
She will then realize that it's missing a crystal and after Exploring the station a few times, your will come upon it.
Hope that helps :)

Reactions: Ente Supremo

demonfucker

May 27, 2017
ok so the ashoka christmas outfit is bugged as soon as i turn to outfit page wont even let me go there need help with removing that outfit

Reactions: dryer3

Humlebien

Donor
Nov 15, 2016
View attachment 49543
How the heck you got Slug quest to go anywhere. No option on the phone gives anything, and I've been scouring the planets for ages, seeing if explore did anything. So far I'm stuck at 1, with the phonecalls.

xb

Nov 9, 2017
View attachment 49543
If I remember correctly you keep exploring the station and after you get enough "you feel like you're being watched" messages you get an email "We Know" and you head off with Ashoka to meet with the mysterious sender.

xb

Nov 9, 2017
Is the current ending where you let Ashoka leave? I let her leave which may have been a mistake and haven't heard from her since. The strange thing is that I can still do blaster training and sex with her. I just can't find her in the cells.

May 17, 2017
I started a new play through and the option "check Ahsoka's progress" is not there anymore. (I'm about 10 days in or so) I'm not sure if this is a bug or I am just missing something. Any help would be appreciated.

Kylar Stern

Jul 29, 2017
I started a new play through and the option "check Ahsoka's progress" is not there anymore. (I'm about 10 days in or so) I'm not sure if this is a bug or I am just missing something. Any help would be appreciated.
If I remember correcty you have to get to a certain point in Ahsoka's training to get that option. It's a scene when your watching Kit's videos.

4.00 star(s) 50 Votes