4.00 star(s) 50 Votes
May 17, 2017
Thanks and that leads to me to my next question. How do you find Kit? I have yet to see her in the game. I am sure this is a fairly obvious thing but I can't seem to figure it out.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I'm still not able to get kit, I did a mission for her about infiltrating a base to install a tracker on her ship to make it fly back to her, but it failed and now I can't do anything with her

do I have to explore some planet or do some mission to get her before? I already got shin'na

here are my missions

missions.png

maybe I need to upgrade my ship

Last edited:

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
ahsoka BJ is bugged (when she comes talking about a pod racing girl saying she give bad BJs), you can ignore it, but, almost every dialog box comes with an error, so you need to ignore a lot of times

Last edited:

Kylar Stern

Jul 29, 2017
I'm still not able to get kit, I did a mission for her about infiltrating a base to install a tracker on her ship to make it fly back to her, but it failed and now I can't do anything with her

do I have to explore some planet or do some mission to get her before? I already got shin'na

here are my missions

View attachment 49732

You get kit at the end of the Slug Love Mission. I forgot exactly how it works but it involves Stomach Queen.

Reactions: gestved

Kylar Stern

Jul 29, 2017
Thanks and that leads to me to my next question. How do you find Kit? I have yet to see her in the game. I am sure this is a fairly obvious thing but I can't seem to figure it out.
She's on Tatooine. You gotta visit her to buy Ahsoka's training manuals. You'll get message advertising her store.

nobody93

Jun 1, 2017

here are my missions

View attachment 49732

Go explore coruscant and you'll get hit by the stomach queens minions and that will give you the option to introduce her to the hutt on tatooine.
This will move the plot along

Reactions: gestved

boingo

Jul 18, 2017
Probably best to wait until tomorrow, the creator's already made one massive update to it to fix things and there are probably more coming since it's one exis claims is heavily rushed similar to the halloween one which had a few versions quickly to fix things.
yeap hopefully this new megalink works

MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
This game is so weird, it's impossible to tell what I'm supposed to do to progress anywhere. I started from the beginning and currently have no missions to do, Ahsoka won't talk to me, exploring planets or the stations doesn't turn up anything, I've upgraded everything that I can upgrade... It's seriously frustrating.

B0ssOfThisGym

Apr 28, 2017
Same here. Seriously what is up with this game? I am literally stuck after I did stomache queen, orange booty, orange flirt and red butt cheeks.
That's it. Can't progress anywhere, not sure if it's bugged or what, and if it is, wtf?
I really don't understand how to progress with this game. Even my inventory with clothes got bugged. Screw this.
You can't even tell what slut level Ahsoka is. Akaburs games might be grindy, but this is just buggy af.

ric0chet

Nov 9, 2017
Can anyone be specific on when you get the sex scene for kit cause i cant find it.
So, to trigger the scene you need all three of the girls while progressing on the Naboolicious quest. If I remember correctly, after receiving the last part of the password and some talking/training, you persuade Ahsoka to infiltrate the brothel. Afterwards you talk to Shin (via the "Talk about the brothel" option when you visit her cell) about her infiltrating as well and this progresses Naboolicious to Stage IV (last stage available as far as I know). From that point on, whenever you "Train Ahsoka" it's going to be the two of them training together (with Kit's help). At one such instance as the training progresses you will be asked to leave the room. You can leave (don't do it) or stay, which, in the previous version, gave you the option to have sex with all 3 girls, however, in this one, let's you pick a single girl with which to have a sex scene. (this is probably a good save point, right before choosing a single girl, because aside from the Kit's scene, it also shows a Shin scene that's only available there and it's the only event in the game with those scenes for now).
That's it, hope it helped! :)

Blood4my

Jun 26, 2017
hmm i think i stuck i have only ahsoka und she works on the racing but nothing got more my finished quests : stromach queen , orange booty , orange flirt , togruta for hire , grease monkey , red butt cheeks but since long come nothing new :cryingface::test2:

4.00 star(s) 50 Votes