4.00 star(s) 50 Votes

Yahp

Jul 23, 2017
Kept seeing people getting stuck while browsing through current update fixed quite a few bugs i noticed so if people get stuck ill post a walkthrough of the current version along with some tips to make the game a bit easier.

Reactions: Halfelf and Redburn

roydanton

Aug 7, 2016
So, to trigger the scene you need all three of the girls while progressing on the Naboolicious quest. If I remember correctly, after receiving the last part of the password and some talking/training, you persuade Ahsoka to infiltrate the brothel. Afterwards you talk to Shin (via the "Talk about the brothel" option when you visit her cell) about her infiltrating as well and this progresses Naboolicious to Stage IV (last stage available as far as I know). From that point on, whenever you "Train Ahsoka" it's going to be the two of them training together (with Kit's help). At one such instance as the training progresses you will be asked to leave the room. You can leave (don't do it) or stay, which, in the previous version, gave you the option to have sex with all 3 girls, however, in this one, let's you pick a single girl with which to have a sex scene. (this is probably a good save point, right before choosing a single girl, because aside from the Kit's scene, it also shows a Shin scene that's only available there and it's the only event in the game with those scenes for now).
That's it, hope it helped! :)
please kann you share your save befpr the evend triggert

mrdonkyman

Jul 21, 2017
Hi when I try to open the 0.74 ver I get this
"I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

After initialization, but before game start.
Exception: DirectSoundCreate: Mixing buffer was lost

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\Donks\Downloads\Orange_Trainer_0.74-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 295, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\Donks\Downloads\Orange_Trainer_0.74-pc\renpy\main.py", line 474, in main
renpy.display.core.Interface()
File "C:\Users\Donks\Downloads\Orange_Trainer_0.74-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 1550, in __init__
renpy.audio.audio.init()
File "C:\Users\Donks\Downloads\Orange_Trainer_0.74-pc\renpy\audio\audio.py", line 766, in init
renpysound.init(renpy.config.sound_sample_rate, 2, bufsize, False)
File "renpy/audio/renpysound.pyx", line 192, in renpy.audio.renpysound.init (gen\renpy.audio.renpysound.c:3951)
check_error()
File "renpy/audio/renpysound.pyx", line 61, in renpy.audio.renpysound.check_error (gen\renpy.audio.renpysound.c:955)
raise Exception(e)

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Alien Trainer 0.0"
Don't know what is making it do this but downloading from different links does nothing.
Thanks in advance for help

GammaRay

Nov 5, 2017
Hmm did i miss something .. last version i tested was 0.4 or so .. and the only thing added in 0.3+ version are three sex scenes (and two of them are even one time events) of arguable drawing quality and some simple chrismas costumes for the avatars ?

Even new text lines seem to be rare. The old scenes have much more text lines and variations than the new shaggy scenes.

Such a let down i really had hope for this game.

Yahp

Jul 23, 2017
Hi when I try to open the 0.74 ver I get this
"I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

After initialization, but before game start.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\Donks\Downloads\Orange_Trainer_0.74-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 295, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\Donks\Downloads\Orange_Trainer_0.74-pc\renpy\main.py", line 474, in main
renpy.display.core.Interface()
File "C:\Users\Donks\Downloads\Orange_Trainer_0.74-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 1550, in __init__
renpy.audio.audio.init()
File "C:\Users\Donks\Downloads\Orange_Trainer_0.74-pc\renpy\audio\audio.py", line 766, in init
renpysound.init(renpy.config.sound_sample_rate, 2, bufsize, False)
File "renpy/audio/renpysound.pyx", line 192, in renpy.audio.renpysound.init (gen\renpy.audio.renpysound.c:3951)
check_error()
File "renpy/audio/renpysound.pyx", line 61, in renpy.audio.renpysound.check_error (gen\renpy.audio.renpysound.c:955)
raise Exception(e)

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Alien Trainer 0.0"
Don't know what is making it do this but downloading from different links does nothing.
Thanks in advance for help
Hello there I dont know what happened there but to my current knowledge ways to get pass that problem if you still have the zip file you downloaded delete the extracted folder and extract a new one, do not load a save game start a new one, download/play previous version then play latest or the last thing i can think of is deleting your save which can be found in your folder or here C:\Users\Owner\AppData\Roaming\RenPy. Hope this helps a bit. will also be posting a walkthrough/tips in a bit.

Yahp

Jul 23, 2017
Okay for the people that don't know what to do here is a link to a walkthrough I made to help you out sorry for small text compare to tips rarely make a walkthrough or upload stuff. ;)

mrdonkyman

Jul 21, 2017
Hello there I dont know what happened there but to my current knowledge ways to get pass that problem if you still have the zip file you downloaded delete the extracted folder and extract a new one, do not load a save game start a new one, download/play previous version then play latest or the last thing i can think of is deleting your save which can be found in your folder or here C:\Users\Owner\AppData\Roaming\RenPy. Hope this helps a bit. will also be posting a walkthrough/tips in a bit.
I did all those things already, I was dumb and did not post on the first post. It happens when I start the exe up, the game don't launch and that traceback comes up in a txt file. So my problem is that I can't even get the game to run. (I also downloaded the file from 4 different links, so I have tested it quite a bit)

GammaRay

Nov 5, 2017
The crash says that the engine has a problem with your sound card .. not that this must be the real issue ^^

maybe your sound driver is fucked up or you have an unusual setup?

No problems in other renpy games?

If nothing is left under ..AppData\Roaming\RenPy\<Game> .. it should be unlikely that the game draws old configuration data that could be a problem.

if you downloaded the game so many times it seems unlikely that all the versions are corrupt.

mrdonkyman

Jul 21, 2017
The crash says that the engine has a problem with your sound card .. not that this must be the real issue ^^

maybe your sound driver is fucked up or you have an unusual setup?

No problems in other renpy games?

If nothing is left under ..AppData\Roaming\RenPy\<Game> .. it should be unlikely that the game draws old configuration data that could be a problem.

if you downloaded the game so many times it seems unlikely that all the versions are corrupt.
No problem with other renpy games (just played Rogue-like), only this one. The only unusual with my sound is that I have the razer program, it runs so all the functions of my headset work. Don't know if this really matters but I don't have a sound card but built in sound in my motherboard.

GammaRay

Nov 5, 2017
Hmm .. i have no experience with razor, so can't say if that could be the problem.

If the old version is starting and only the new version makes problem your without options, i think.

Try starting without a connected headset, if possible stop razor before starting and simply play with naked direct-x ..

if other games run fine i would simply say .. wait for the next version, you don't miss to much any ways as the only new stuff are three lame scenes.

dryer3

Nov 16, 2017
Christmas content broke my save any new mega links to fix it
it says the Christmas present image is missing after the santa event and the close cause a crash

Redburn

Oct 27, 2017
Ashoka is kidnapped, and there are nothing on Genosis. Is this a bug? Is there a fix?
I ran into the same issue. I had to go to an older version of the game and finish a few of missions and then transfer the save file. also if you do not finish "slug love" and get kit on the station before you start "Naboolicious" you might not get any of the new content, that's why I had to start from a very early save file. hope this helps

Alastaire

Apr 17, 2017
I ran into the same issue. I had to go to an older version of the game and finish a few of missions and then transfer the save file. also if you do not finish "slug love" and get kit on the station before you start "Naboolicious" you might not get any of the new content, that's why I had to start from a very early save file. hope this helps
What I did when she got kidnapped was I explored Genosis like 5 days or so (Give or take) then I got a message and metup with some other outlaw or whatever and he told me the general area of the hideout where they were keeping her.

Dinker

May 15, 2017
What I did when she got kidnapped was I explored Genosis like 5 days or so (Give or take) then I got a message and metup with some other outlaw or whatever and he told me the general area of the hideout where they were keeping her.
Are you using .74?

In the UIoptions.rpyc file he made an error on the new search for smuggling opportunities subroutine. He called out something to be set false that should be set to 1 or 0.... I THINK. I frankly know nothing about this game engine (at the moment,) all I know is that smuggling is broken in my version and I'm trying to figure out why. I tried fixing it but it seems like everything I try to fix in that file makes it an even hotter mess.

Last edited:

Alastaire

Apr 17, 2017
Are you using .74?

In the UIoptions.rpyc file he made an error on the new search for smuggling opportunities subroutine. He called out something to be set false that should be set to 1 or 0.... I THINK. I frankly know nothing about this game engine (at the moment,) all I know is that smuggling is broken in my version and I'm trying to figure out why. I tried fixing it but it seems like everything I try to fix in that file makes it an even hotter mess.
Yeah I am, Like I said after you explore a couple days you run into a guy (There might be some other trigger for it I can't be sure but that's how it happened for me) and you will be able to narrow it down to a small area which will trigger you finding the Base.

Alastaire

Apr 17, 2017
Are you using .74?

Honestly I think you need to download it again or from a different link (If possible) cause I haven't had any issues with smuggling missions either but sadly I am at the end of the storyline atm so it basically just a grind stocking up Hypermatter and repairing the station now.

SkyNightwalker

Donor
Jun 26, 2017
I like the game so far, haven't had much problems with the smuggling missions actually. I can't wait for the next update!

4.00 star(s) 50 Votes