4.00 star(s) 50 Votes

Saligia

May 12, 2017
mhhh, the link in exiscoming's patreon leads to a 'removed by poster' message, so maybe wait for version 8.01 after fixing some recently found emergency bug-fixing?

Reactions: RedAce1942

Saligia

May 12, 2017
the post is:

Two updates in one month?! Be still my beating heart!

Howdy folks, so here it is. Version 0.8. As states in the previous update, it's been mostly bugfixes, but there are some important things of note.

!IMPORTANT Naboolicious questline has been changed, which might cause some bugs in your game. If you've already gathered the password, then go to Shin's cell and reset the quest. This 'should' fix (fingers crossed) any issues you experience ingame.

• Redesigned Naboolicious (see above message)
  • New art for Hondo
  • Fixed a bug that disabled smuggle missions
  • Fixed human skin and added human facial expressions to Ahsoka.
  • Fixed a bug where Ahsoka would pre-maturely offer a handjob.
  • Fixed a bug that had Ahsoka refuse to dance / grope naked, despite having reached the appropriate level for it.
  • Countless smaller bugs and grammar / typo's fixed.
I know there's still a bunch of bugs left. I have written them down and will try to get around fixing them as soon as possible! Next update will see a new player character model and hopefully... some sexy times between 2 of the girls. Stay tuned!

both the pc and Mac link are broken right now, and since it's super late where I live, i'll check if he re-uploaded the game when I wake up.

Pyjak Slayer

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Horrible update to be quite honest. There's hardly any new art. Really embarrassing considering all the time it took to get this update out. You get to change Ahsoka's skin color (whoop-de-doo), and even then, you can't see the change in any of the "sex scenes". The brothel is now added, with some horrible half-done art (not even half tbh). No new sex scene art, just a bunch of new 'sexy' dialogue. On top of that, all the time preparing to work undercover at the brothel, only to not actually have the girls start working there. The quest yet again ends before you can send them off.

All in all, little to no progress was made, and another $3,500 check was cashed. Devs should seriously be ashamed of themselves. I know these guys aren't miracle workers, but I had hoped that there would be something to actually show for all this time developing the update. This seems like it was made and thrown out last second.

Edit - Went through the game files a second time, I discovered this 'placeholder', even calling it THAT is too nice. Can someone look at me with a straight face, and tell me this is justifiable? Again, I'm trying to meet the devs half way here, I understand that there need to be placeholders for upcoming content, but this just goes to show the mentality they have right now. Theoretically, I should have no right to complain since I myself don't throw any money their way. But if I were to be a patron, I would be extremely angry right about now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
so has he said when the next update is coming out? since i am not a patreon of his i do not have a clue

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
Officially updates come out every 26th of the month as far as I know.
last update i have seen is .74 which is on the OP cause when i hit the mege button it says .74 and that was Dec. so where is Jan. update?

4.00 star(s) 50 Votes