4.00 star(s) 50 Votes

Saber1995

Jan 17, 2018
but is it normal tho? I'm seeing things like" sex missing xxxx" etc etc.. how do I get those files?

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
If you are seeing them, they are most likely place holders and they will be added/updated in a future update
It seems he prioritizes on having a working game and not having fancy graphics to go with all the scenes when he decides on what to work.

If you get errors or gray screens with a file-name in black font on top, you have missing files

Kylar Stern

Jul 29, 2017
I'm still unclear on why includes the content if there is no artwork or visuals available. I appreciate knowing that he's developed the story line more....but lets be honest, all these placeholders are annoying.

Reactions: Saber1995

SotF

Oct 13, 2017
I'm still unclear on why includes the content if there is no artwork or visuals available. I appreciate knowing that he's developed the story line more....but lets be honest, all these placeholders are annoying.
I think that part of it is due to the artist switch. A lot of them seem to be things that he'd planned for having the art for before his original artist left the project and rather than holding the stuff back, he just stuck them in

Keioshin

May 4, 2017
It's kind of worrying that he hasn't made any new posts at all this month. Was really looking forward to a finished starwars princess trainer style game. *fingers crossed hoping this gets finished*

Reactions: Halfelf

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
This was the first guy I gave money to. I was sad to cancel my sub. Clearly the loss of his artist was a massive blow to the project.

rrssppcc

May 19, 2017
It's kind of worrying that he hasn't made any new posts at all this month. Was really looking forward to a finished starwars princess trainer style game. *fingers crossed hoping this gets finished*
Nah, they've pretty consistently posted just about once a month anyway. They're pretty quiet, but each monthly release does have some visible progress.

zlaizer

Sep 5, 2017
just one question, erotic scenes have movement or are they completely static ?, is that I want to know if it is worth it to play it or not.

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
just one question, erotic scenes have movement or are they completely static ?, is that I want to know if it is worth it to play it or not.
you get to train Asoka to be a slut for you. That alone is good enough. and to answer your question the scenes are static. and i already gave you a good enough reason to play Asoka lol :)

thomasxlong

Apr 3, 2017
This isn't the place to ask for the update, we have a request section here for a reason.

Please post a +1 on the request thread above.

Reactions: Armaximus
4.00 star(s) 50 Votes